almost there xxxxx

Ive only done one green day that i know off. Have u a diary on here? do u have loads of speed food?? How much do you wanna lose? don't compare yourself to others i know its hard saying that and doing it but it really won't help xx

Ive only done one green day that i know off. Have u a diary on here? do u have loads of speed food?? How much do you wanna lose? don't compare yourself to others i know its hard saying that and doing it but it really won't help xx

Oh sorry, I thought I saw somewhere you did Green days. :rolleyes: Don't worry about me I am new on here and haven't got a clue about this site LOL!!

I need to lose at least 2 and a 1/2 stone, I think I need to eat more speed foods to be honest and do find it a bit hard going, I was never a big eater before just that I eat the wrong things. :mad:

So have you done this the Extra Easy way?

SWchick said:
Oh sorry, I thought I saw somewhere you did Green days. :rolleyes: Don't worry about me I am new on here and haven't got a clue about this site LOL!!

I need to lose at least 2 and a 1/2 stone, I think I need to eat more speed foods to be honest and do find it a bit hard going, I was never a big eater before just that I eat the wrong things. :mad:

So have you done this the Extra Easy way?

Yep all ee. My tip would be pick what speed foods u like. I love melon and strawberries so i always have plenty in. I love roasted veg so i have lots and im just getting the taste for salad. Tonight ive had meatballs and pasta. I then use a speed sauce. Tinned toms, onions and garlic all blended up with basil and oregano. Yummy. If u look at my diary u will see i always have plenty.

Yep all ee. My tip would be pick what speed foods u like. I love melon and strawberries so i always have plenty in. I love roasted veg so i have lots and im just getting the taste for salad. Tonight ive had meatballs and pasta. I then use a speed sauce. Tinned toms, onions and garlic all blended up with basil and oregano. Yummy. If u look at my diary u will see i always have plenty.

Thanks I will check out your diary. I just had EE spag bol with the same sauce as you, threw in loads of veggies too for extra speed and taste.

You look fab! Well done!

You look fab, well done chick, is really motivating to look at other peoples before n after pics so thanx so much for posting them.

Clarav said:
You look fab, well done chick, is really motivating to look at other peoples before n after pics so thanx so much for posting them.

Thanks for looking and saying such nice things. Hope your journey is going well xx

Well I only just started 2 weeks ago but looking at other peoples outcomes & results make me feel really positive, have tried so many other fad diets in the past but could never stick to them! xx

Clarav said:
Well I only just started 2 weeks ago but looking at other peoples outcomes & results make me feel really positive, have tried so many other fad diets in the past but could never stick to them! xx

I never really tried a diet think that's why i love sw. I didn't really think.i was that much overweight but looking back i wad :-((

Just want to say you look AMAZING! I've just started doing slimming world on Sunday and loving it. I'm doing extra easy so far according to my wii fit I've lost 4pounds so really pleased with that. Ideally I'd love to be back down to a size 10 as I'm
Now a size 14 and weighing 10stone 9 :( do u have any tips how u did it? I'm going on hols to Spain in June and would def like to feel at least comfortable!

You are a true inspiration you should feel very proud :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awwww thanks. Im on Facebook and add all my diaries on there. Its Gemma slimmingworld if u wanna add me.

Basically i found what speed food i really enjoyed eating. I make sure each meal has at least a 1/3 speed food and i have my syns as i find it helps.

I was 10.5 when i started and a size 14~16. Im now 8.5 and 6~8. its took me 7 months in total so no massive rush. You will do it. It helps that u r determined and are enjoying it. Xx

Thanks Hun I've just added u on fb :) u will see my awful pics and how I've just got bigger and bigger :( hate being in photos! You have made me more determined than ever now. I'm the same height as I too so if u can do it so can I :) I've done a diary on here if u wouldn't mind please could u have a look and see what I could do to help it along!?

Thanks Hun. :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back