Aloize's Diary

Doing 20 mins on exercise bike now and realised how I am so unfit.

Well done you - it will certainly hep tone you up. I'm sat on my butt watching Game of Thrones with a bottle of water, however I will do some weights and situps before bed

That sounds good. I must get some weights.

Well 3 days down. Today has been much better but still down on the water.

2pm spaghetti bolognaise- really nice and will definitely have again.
5.30 pm mushroom soup- nice, added some garlic but still a bit powdery, made me feel a bit sick by the end of the bowl.
9pm- double chocolate bar- yummy
Drinks- water and coke zero

You're doing great. I need to try and wait until later in the day for my first meal like you and will work on that. I woke up so hungry this morning but is only day 2 so to be expected. Doubt chocolate bar sounds fab and can't wait to try it. I've never been a fan of pop but could have done with something different tonight so going to get some dr pepper zero if I can find some.

Have you done a sneaky weigh in? I weighed this morning and was 2lb down but I know its only water weight at the moment. Im my own worst enemy lol

I'm being quite strict and not weighing until Saturday so it's a nice surprise. Well donew on the 2lb. Excellent.

I have to save a pack for the evening or I would pick at the goodies in the fridge. I try and leave it as long as possible in the day but I'm sure some days I'll need to eat earlier. I've promised myself if I'm ever really hungry or tempted, I'll have another pack instead of cheating.

Me too hahaha

That sounds like a good idea to me! I treat myself to a cup of tea if I'm desperate lol who'd have thought a cup of tea could be a treat! :p

Today has been tough at work. Everyone had yummy smelling lunch. I was really busy though so managed to avoid temptation. Got stuck in 2 hour traffic jam on way home though, which was annoying. Luckily had a bar in my bag to keep me going.

12pm- White chocolate and raspberry shake- quite nice
6pm- Strawberry jam and yoghurt bar- this was lovely, just like jammy dodgers
9pm-Spaghetti bolognaise- must order more of these. I read they can slow weight loss down but they make me feel like I'm eating a proper meal.

Drinks-water and coke zero

Looking forward to weigh in on Saturday.

Hahaha! I was given a pack of jammy dodgers just after I started the diet and they have been sat in my cupboard calling me for days now and I've got strawberry yogurt bars I was putting off eating as some of the other bars are quite chalky. I know what I'm having for breakfast tomorrow :D

Was so busy yesterday that I didn't get chance to post.

Day 5
12pm raspberry and white chocolate bar.- ok but nothing to shout about
7.30 pm curry and rice meal- quite spicy and filling
9.30 pm nearly forgot to have last pack. How did that happen? Chocolate gooey pudding, nice but not gooey as cooked it too long

20 mins on bike.
Water, tea and Pepsi max(oops)

Day 6
11 am- peanut bar- yum
2.30 pm.- tomato and basil soup- ok but had to add lots of salt and pepper as really bland

Will have tea about 7pm and probably a shake.

I'm really hungry today so won't be having any more Pepsi max as I'm sure that's the reason. Also have bad tummy (really gassy:oops:)

I only have one more "meal" left which is shepherds pie pack. Wish I'd ordered more instead of the soups. Oh well, if I can make it to 2 weeks, I'll order some more as they really help me stick to it.

The meals do help don't they. I tend to put a splash of worcs sauce or some chilli in mine which helps the taste for me.

Also if you don't like black coffee have you tried mint tea. I drink loads of it at the moment, it really helps when I'm cold.

Thanks. Will try some mint tea but to be honest one cup of tea with a splash of skimmed milk can't be that bad if it keeps me on track and not cheating.

I ended up not having my third pack last night. Naughty I know. I was exhausted and fell asleep putting my little boy to bed. Slept through until 8 this morning. Good job its my day off.

I didn't have my last pack either yesterday. Very naughty and not conducive to weight loss I know.

Sounds like you needed the sleep though. I'm trying hard to have my second pack at the moment. The house smells amazing, I've just put in a slow cooked beef stew for my husband and that is not making me want to drink a strawberry shake.

Day 7
8.30 banana shake
2.30 lighter life ready made choc shake. I was out and didn't have anything with me. 200 kals and quite nice
6.30 shepherds pie pack
9.00 lemon and yoghurt bar

Found today quite hard hence the extra pack. Just seems like such an uphill struggle and just so unhappy being this big. I'm over it now but needed to give myself a good talking to. Also spent a couple of hours sorting through all my clothes and found all the nice dresses I forgot I had in a size 12. I have hung up my size 12 pencil skirt as motivation.
This is 6 months out of my life to start being healthy and fit for the rest of my life.

That's the attitude Aloize..,
Whatever inspires you. I have a long striped pencil dress that I've hung up and Il know I'm doing good when that starts to fit...it will be a few weeks before I attempt it but I can't wait to get back in it because I love it and it's been hanging in my wardrobe neglected for 2 years. Keep your chin up you will get there.
X

Thanks Spanner. It helps to know other people are going through the same thing.

Well first weigh in today and I have lost 9lbs.

I was secretly hoping for more as I am bigger now than ever but I know I may get slower losses this time round due to my underactive thyroid. I am pleased with 9lbs, makes it seem worth it and is loads more than on a conventional diet.

On to week 2.

Back