Aloize's Diary

9lbs is brilliant, well done :)

Thank you

Well done Aloize, it's always great when you drop into the next stone. Have a good week 2 :)

Day 9

All good, nothing major to report. Think I might order some more packs as can definitely see myself sticking to this for longer than 4 weeks. Also I really don't like the porridge and soups are bleugh. Much rather have the meals.

1pm creamy coconut shake made in blender with ice. Lovely
5.30 tomato soup.
About 8.30 I'll have a lemon bar.

Hope everyone is ready for another great weight loss week.

Ordered my extra packs, mainly meals and bars but with some new things to try like breakfast eggs. Anyone had those?
Also ordered the pizza to try and some water flavouring. I'm getting sick of plain water. I wish there was one without citric acid.

I used to love the blackcurrant water flavour but they don't seem to have it anymore :( The pizza is nice though :)

Hi smidge, I just ordered the blackcurrant so in stock now.

Oh wow! I had no idea. I just ordered for Feb and didn't even check haha that'll teach me :p

Day 10

11:30 Apple and cinnamon porridge- much better than the raspberry-didn't cook it as long
5:30 summer fruit melt in the middle pudding- very odd and tasted weird
9pm Lemon Bar- my favourite bar

Someone at work said I looked I had lost weight. Wishful thinking as don't think it's noticeable yet.

Where do you lose your weight first Aloize? For me, it's the face so people tend to notice although it's usually around the 5 stone mark.

Hi msmixed, I think I lose weight ll over really but probably bum and legs first. Obviously tumy last.

Really annoyed today as new packs haven't come. Fed up of going to work in the dark and coming home in the dark. Ugh. Wanted to eat my emotions today. Had a few quorn chicken pieces.

Day 12.

11.30 choc shake
8pm 2packs as didn't get chance earlier. Tomato soup made into crisps (naughty I know) and a raspberry white choc bar.

Day 14

I made it to two weeks and my new packs finally arrived today so I have lots of new things to try.

Feeling positive and excited about weigh in tomorrow.

12pm mushroom soup
5pm sweet and sour noodles- thought these would be spicier but were a bit bland. I'll add some chilli or paprika next time
9pm- yougurt and jam crunch bar

Drinks- coke zero, tea (with skimmed milk) and water

Woohoo 3.5lbs this week. Nearly a stone.

Had the maple syrup pancakes for breakfast-yummy.

Mousey- looking forward to carbonara and pea and ham soup as most people seem to like those.

:0clapper:Fab loss Aloize

I'll be interested to see what you think of the meals. All I have is the shakes and the odd bar but I have been so cold this week especially at work I'm thinking of trying the meals.

Hi msmixed. I really like the meals but I'm used to soy from being veggie for years. I don't think I could do the diet without them to be honest. I know some people say they can slow weight loss but as long as I'm losing I'll keep having them. You do need to add your own herbs and spices though. Maybe in the summer, I'll be more into shakes made with crushed ice. Mind you I hope to be a lot slimmer by then. congrats on your weight loss this week by the way.

Today has been tough. Even though I'm not hungry, people eating cream teas and fish and chips is almost unbearable (Family round). I just keep telling myself, I can have it but I choose not to. Off to the cinema to get away from the smell.

Today's food
9am - maple syrup pancakes- yummy
12.30pm - pasta carbonara- a little strange but definitely eatable.
6.30pm yogurt crunch bar

Drinks- tea with milk, water, Dr pepper zero for at the cinema

Back