Alongwaytogo is on her way ...

Well wi in showing at pre holiday weight of 12st 3, not sure what is going on really, but will record next wi on the Christmas challenge.

alongwaytogo said:
Well wi in showing at pre holiday weight of 12st 3, not sure what is going on really, but will record next wi on the Christmas challenge.

That's great news! Was mostly water retention etc?? Well done u :)

Thank you so much. Am very chuffed! I am 12 1 at the moment and would like to get to around 11 1/2 stone I think. Still got a very wobbly belly abd thighs, but hopefully if I keep up with the exercising that may change over time.

Thank you all for your support, it really has been a massive help x

Well done :)

Well done that's one hell of an achievement :)xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Ladies

Just back from the doctors with an official weigh in of 12 stone, with a total loss of 7 stone 3. When I first started that was my target.

Thank you all again for your support. Oh and I have bought the Hairy Bikers book after looking at Lexie's posts, the recipes look lovely.

Wow! 7 stone 3 lost!! That is truly amazing, well done :)

Are you going to change your target now ?

alongwaytogo said:
Hi Ladies

Just back from the doctors with an official weigh in of 12 stone, with a total loss of 7 stone 3. When I first started that was my target.

Thank you all again for your support. Oh and I have bought the Hairy Bikers book after looking at Lexie's posts, the recipes look lovely.

Wow you are amazing!!!!

Hope you enjoy the cook book as much as I am doing x

alongwaytogo said:
Hi Ladies

Wow wee congratulations, that is an awesome achievement x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back