Alongwaytogo is on her way ...

I haven't updated for ages! I am 11 st 13 at the moment, I don't seem to have moved over the last month. Been a really stressful time, my dad may be very poorly ( waiting on results), been told i may be made redundant ( or the option of a job I don't want), my eldest has been up and down settling into uni life, so I've been worried about her too. At least I haven't put any on! X

alongwaytogo said:
I haven't updated for ages! I am 11 st 13 at the moment, I don't seem to have moved over the last month. Been a really stressful time, my dad may be very poorly ( waiting on results), been told i may be made redundant ( or the option of a job I don't want), my eldest has been up and down settling into uni life, so I've been worried about her too. At least I haven't put any on! X

I'm sorry to hear you have had a bad time of things, but look at you, in the 11's :)
Hope your dad is ok, and that you have good news on the job front x

Well done getting into the 11's

Sorry things are not going well, but well done not putting anything on!

Hope everything gets better for you.

I wondered where you'd gone to. I'm sorry it's been a bad few weeks for you. Stay strong :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks again. I can't seem to reply using my phone (I see there is a sticky saying there are iphone problems), its relaly annoying!

alongwaytogo said:
Thanks again. I can't seem to reply using my phone (I see there is a sticky saying there are iphone problems), its relaly annoying!

Hey honey we are weight twins! I was 11:13 at last weigh in.... Well done on cracking through the 12s. So sorry you're having a rough time, massive hugs x

Hi Ladies

Glad to see everyone is doing so well. A quick update from this end, things a little more settled at home and I have finally manged to shift 2 lbs after gaining and losing the same 1lb over the last couple of months. I have just realised that I weigh the same as I did when I got married (over 26 years ago) at 11 st 11, how weird!

alongwaytogo said:
Hi Ladies

Glad to see everyone is doing so well. A quick update from this end, things a little more settled at home and I have finally manged to shift 2 lbs after gaining and losing the same 1lb over the last couple of months. I have just realised that I weigh the same as I did when I got married (over 26 years ago) at 11 st 11, how weird!

That's great that you have managed to move beyond that 1 lb sometimes it hard when your weight stalls - I think sometimes its looking at what your eating and doing exercise wise that gets your losses started again.

Good that things have settled down at home.

Great that your at 11.11 again :)

alongwaytogo said:
Hi Ladies

Glad to see I'm not the only one who seems to be experiencing that! Hopefully ill also follow you and get out of this sticky spot! Well done hunny! Xx

Hi Everyone

Hope you are all doing OK and getting ready for christmas. Have reached 11 st 8 today. My goal was 12 stone, so think I may be done. Trousers are a 12 and tops 12/14, so happy with that. Still really wobbly, but keeping up the combat and pump classes. Not sure where to go from here with regard to calories, I still stick to a mainly 1200 cal day and still very low fat, any advice?

Thanks.

Wow!!! Well done!!! And how exciting!!

Maybe do some weight training to tone up the muscles. You won't get big doing weights, as we need far too many other things and supplements to make us muscle building material, but it will help with your feeling if wobbly!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

regarding the calories i would maybe slowly increase them until your losses reduce then just try to maintain that. Do you use myfitness pal? that explains it better and helps your work it out.

You have done amazingly well, so please for you to be where you want to be and feel happy!!

Back