Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Morning Di!!! Same here, absolutely miserable weather....! :(

Roll on Summer! Mind you I have no clothes to wear.....:(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yoohoo Di:)
Hope you are having a fab day out with pilot:D. Missing you all so thought i would check in - whoops!
See you soon
Xxxx

Just found your diary, wow you have done so well!! i'll be keeping an eye on some of your recipes too, they sound lovely! I am hoping the galivanting managed to help lose the 1.5lb :) x

Dietkitty said:
Morning Di. Out gallivanting again! Have a lovely day and come back with a full report later :D

Will do the report tomorrow Lisa... Am knackered... Walked in the rain for miles in Regents Park then walked down to Leicester Sq .. Then saw War Horse ... Oops! Just given the report! Lol xx

Buttercups said:
Just found your diary, wow you have done so well!! i'll be keeping an eye on some of your recipes too, they sound lovely! I am hoping the galivanting managed to help lose the 1.5lb :) x

Hello Buttercup!! My own fault about the gain... Hidden carbs are lethal ! Thanks for dropping by! X

Alpy said:
Evening lovely babe x

Hey Alpy!! I must get the slim pod! Xx

Quak said:
Afternoon Di, and I thought I did a lot of gallivanting lol - hope you are having a fun time xx

No way could I reach your dizzy heights of gallivanting Brennie !!! Xxx

Kat1e said:
Yoohoo Di:)
Hope you are having a fab day out with pilot:D. Missing you all so thought i would check in - whoops!
See you soon
Xxxx

Great to hear from you Katie! Xxx

ladyfelsham said:
Hope you're somewhere dry - at least, it's bucketing down here!

Have a lovely day :)

Soaked all day ... But hey ho lol xxx

coffeelover said:
Have fun today Di. Miserable weather here too. x

Evening Val xx

triage999 said:
Morning Di!!! Same here, absolutely miserable weather....! :(

Roll on Summer! Mind you I have no clothes to wear.....:(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Evening Jo... Great excuse to go clothes shopping lol xx

Morning all ... Have a cold - so annoying! Lol

However, the penny is finally dropping after 11 months on being on Atkins on how it works...!!! Lol

I had hidden/sneaky carbs on Saturday at the 2 meals I had with pilot and put on 2lbs... Then yesterday, I probably widdled away 5ltres during the day as my body finally released the water I'd been drinking - I was going to the ladies every 30mins - it was embarrassing!!liol ... Hence this morning I've lost those 2lbs... Hopefully will continue to lose more this week but I'm not holding my breath! Lol xxx

The blip I had in Jan and Feb was for a different reason - a plateau of the very annoying kind! Lol x

Morning hun

Not surprised you've got a cold, all that walking in the rain you mad woman! :) How did the knees hold up?

Make sure you keep drinking lots of water xxx

Well done Di, another busy day but sounds very enjoyable, hearing you talk about your days out makes me miss living in London

Back