Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Oh Di, you have come down with the lurgy too, horrible isn't it? I sincerely thanked L for passing it on to me lol.
Hope you feel better soon, and well done for getting rid of that 2lbs so quickly xxxx

I miss living in London too :( I spent my teen years there growing up and moved to the coast in 2005!

Really miss the buzz of it all, people everywhere and all the different cultures!

Oh and the museums etc....

London is perfect on a rainy day!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Absolutely Jo, I lived there for ten years, after I had my son I couldn't wait to leave to move back to the midlands to be close to home. But I do miss it now, especially as my children are getting older. I think when we lived there I took it all so much for granted and only went into the city when I had visitors.

Have had a legal spacey drug today - Sudafed day and night lol... Was so tired after having the day one that I'm hoping the night one will put me in a deep sleep! Lol

B - Atkins vanilla shake and coffee with soya milk

L - (with the 90yr old) - egg, bacon, tomato

S - coffee with soya milk and Atkins cafe royale carton

D - Cafe Royale carton

Don't feel as bad as I could have done - maybe all my H&B vits help to fight things off? Xx

Thanks guys - now in my favourite place ... The bath! Lol xx

LOL, you and your phone in the bath, I would be sooooooooooo scared of dropping it!!! Hope you get some good kip tonight xxx

Tee hee Bren! I live on the edge! Next time I'm up take me to a gig - I'm so in the mood for a bop! Lol xxx

I dropped a phone in the bath once.....it survived ish. I launched my phone into the bog on Christmas day and then shot the OH in the eye with a party popper! No disasters with x'mas dinner though ;)

Hope you feel better soon xx

Morning ... Very happy to report I'm 2lbs down and just 2lbs away from being 14 something !!! So I might get there by France!

Cold is lurking rather than full on which is deal able ...

HP you crack me up! Lol

B - egg, mush, toms, spinach, bacon, coffee with cream and garlic xx

Fab loss well done you.xx

Super news on the loss Di! Well done you! I had every faith you could do it! :D

Hope your cold stays at bay xx

Re-weighed again before breakfast just in case scales showed a different weight and still showing the loss so well happy! Can't believe how brilliant the woe is going! Just thinking back to Jan/Feb when my body was obviously in rebellion !! Before coming on this site I'd have definitely thrown the towel in!

So a huge thank you to everyone for helping me keep focused !! Xxxx

Well I'd just like to say, you've kept me focused!

hondapeeps said:
Well I'd just like to say, you've kept me focused!

Oh bless you HP! I've never thought I could do that before! Hugs xxx

Back