Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

It'll settle into a Di mop soon! Lol :)

Evening Di
Xx

'Ellon Jim... Evening Katie! Been a long day ... Just settling back home :)

Morning Di, I hope you had a good sleep then love

Morning Di
Xx

A'noon all you lovely peeps!! I'm a bit soggy as forgot umbrella... But about to leave work now!! Yippee !!! Will catch up with everyone's news when I get home x :)

Am a happy bunny this morning as I've lost 1.5lbs without giving up cream or cheese !! I'm so pleased about that as they are my 2 weaknesses ! Ha ha

I made a lovely mim last night with lemon and Splenda with egg this time and fried in coconut oil and butter... It went like a sort of biscuit and was really yummy!

There's no logic to weight loss - that's my observation after being on Atkins since 10th May!

Mr Atkins didn't stress that in his books lol

Hopefully with doing hydrotherapy twice a week from today I'll start feeling even better than I am!!
:)

Morning Di, that's a nice loss love, well done your drippiness :)

Morning Di, great news and well done:D

Even better that you didnt have to give up cream and cheese to do. The more choice we have the more likely this is a long term solution:) keep it up
Xxx

Ha ha... Thanks Jim - I am drippy! but also a happy drippy person today... sun shining, birds singing (well the pidgeons and magpies in Kings X are) and feeling very bouncy! :)

Aww thanks Lisa! :)

And you're absolutely right Katie... this is such an easy diet I could quite happily keep on it for life - I've got a lot to learn though...

Hope everyone has a lovely day! x

Thanks so much Susie! I'm loving the mim but keep forgetting to buy cocoa powder! Lol

Well chuffed with the small loss as I've hardly budged for weeks! Lol :)

Thanks Lucy... I've slightly adapted it this evening and cooked the min in a frying pan with coconut oil and butter... Didn't put and Splenda in it or lemon juice until after it was cooked and then pretended it was a pancake and drizzled lemon juice and Splenda over it when it was cooked... Sort of reminded me of pancakes! :)

Was in a pool today doing hydro!! This might not seem like a big deal... But haven't been in one for decades! So it was a diary-entry moment for me!

It was as warm as my bath - which was lovely and the Physio has given me lots of things to work on! Have another session on Monday ... So I'm thinking/expecting huge weight loss on the back of my newly acquired athletic prowess! Ha ha :)

Back