Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

yay well done on your loss :)

i love mackeral. i snacked on a tin of pilchards yesterday, straight from the tin.......DD came into the kitchen and asked in a very disgusted voice why i was eating the cats food.

have a good day xx

It's agony when you have to wait a long time for a loss. Tinkering usually works - sometimes the smallest adjustments make a big difference!

You are SO right girly! I'm trying not to get too stressed about it... It will come off when it's good and ready! lol :)

well... the morning has turned into the afternoon... feels like a really looooooooooooooong day and I can't wait to get home.

Still have the blinking tribunal response to finish but I'm losing the will to live on it at the moment! lol

Have had 1 and a half Atkins vanilla powder shakes ... contemplating whether to open the sardines for lunch (I thought it was mackerel but I must have ate those last week! lol)

Hope you're all enjoying the day... as you can see, I'm practicing the art of procrastination!:)

Hi Susie... thanks for the optimism, but either you're on some dodgy medication or you're away with the fairies! lol ...

Hope you're feeling less snuffly x:)

I really am such an idiot ... I've faffed around all day doing everything but what I really need to do before Monday.

I've got tomorrow morning and maybe when I get back from hydro (although I'm usually a bit knackered from all that splishy splashy stuff)... and also have Sunday afternoon... but other than that I'm away on Saturday and staying over... and there isn't a cat in hell's change of doing anything tonight...

Lisa ... how do you pull yourself out of the avoiding/faffing thing? :)

She who does what needs to be done today - is ready to meet whatever is thrown at her tomorrow (sod that I have enough to do lol)

Hi Di
Well done on the loss. Hmm - might be able to put a team of procrastinators together around here:D
Xx

Morning losers! :)

Have had a bit of a lie in which is truly wonderful... Have no idea what the menu will be today except for breakfast which will be egg, pancetta, mushrooms and coffee with cream...

Hope everyone has a good day! :)

Evening Di, how's your day been? Anything exciting planned for the weekend

Nothing this end - might sneak out for dinner tomorrow night just to leave the house lol:)
Xx

Back