Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Just back from a glorious part of the coast and just in time as the heavens have now opened...

Tooth is not great but I am thinking it must be a bit better (positive thinking)... Am so full of paracetamols and neurofens lol

We have wine soaked roast leg of lamb for dinner... Not sure whether I feel up to it but will give it a go... Otherwise it will be mushroom/scrambled egg :)

Hope you feel better soon Di. The lamb sound yum!

The lamb was yum! Am going to go to the dentist as soon as I land tomorrow!

Awww sounds like you've had a chilled day hun. x

Thanks Linz:)

So don't want to go home today! Lol

Will have mushroom and garlic omelette for brekkie and bought an Atkins cafe latte shake for lunch just in case I had probes finding legal food...

I land in Heathrow this afternoon and will get the piccadilly line to kings cross ...

The huge swelling on the side of my face looks very attractive! Lol :)

Morning Di, good luck at the dentist today

Thanks Jim! Am feeling anxious about it - but it's got to be dealt with ! :)

Nightmare time with tooth... Just taken more pain meds and a sleeping tab... Hope to be more human tomorrow

Have so much to do at work today - just hope I can do it with tooth... And need to get to dentist - again!

But, I'm back and with the meds and sleeping pill I slept ok!

My Canadian friends are still here until tomorrow... They changed the battery in my scales and I've lost 4lbs since last week... But that could be as much down to me not being able to eat much cos of tooth... But I'm well pleased and have achieved another mini goal! Yay! :)

I felt a change when i was sitting on the seat on the underground - more room ... And i feel generally more agile - although that's probably a lot to do with the bucket load of pain meds I'm throwing down me! Lol :)

Thank you for all your good wishes! I'm the plonker for not sorting out my dodgy tooth sooner! xx:)

Morning Di. Well done on the loss:D
Hope you get that tooth sorted soon:eek:!
Xxx

Thank you Susie and Katie!! I am well chuffed to be honest and with the pain meds for the tooth my joints are also benefiting big time - so I'm fine. :)

I'm seeing the 3rd dentist this afternoon at 3. Hopefully something sensible will be done... there's talk of root canal work which I've never had before but sounds hideous!!

They might not do anything until the swelling goes down though - will have to wait and see.

The Canadians leave tomorrow and they want to take me for dinner tonight - if my mouth can cope! lol :)

I'd claim that loss as my own hard work Di lol. I had an absess once and they just kept throwing the ABs at it until it went down then planned to do a root canal. It refused to freeze with the injections so on the third attempt I had sedation and the tooth removed.
OK spooky alert...... my Dad had died a few months before this and I felt him holding my hand. My ex was there and I asked if it was him holding my hand but he said no, no-one was.

That is spooky Lisa :eek: but nice really xx

Hope this gets sorted for you Di, seems to have been going on a while now which is no good. Well done on the loss though xxxxxxx

Hope dentist number 3 helps!

Back