Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

I am starving! I've eaten my quota for the day - it must be the antibiotics! Such a nightmare... Im sure I'm in ketosis cos of the rank smell ... Have drunk 2ltrs of water so it can't be that! :-(

Have cleared out some clothes from the wardrobe ... More because they were rank rather than too loose - although there was a bit of that going on too! Now I've got a more more manageable space and less dusty down the end I don't bother going to! Lol :)

Ooo I love a good clear out x hope you feel better now you've got everything back in order

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks stormy! Lol :)

LOL loved the comb over! :) And well done on the clear out, it feels good eh?

We must meet up soon so I can give you some stuff, let me know what night you're free.

Hey Susie - how are you doing? I've got another redundancy this week and off to Clacton at the weekend to see a friend - we used to be psychotherapy students together ... What about next week? :)

Evening Di, are the new anti-b's working besides the side effects? Sounds like you have had a fairly good weekend, shame about the redundancy, do you have to give the bad news personally? xx

Hi Bren! Anti bios seem to be working although have pain/stiffness in jaw and a bit of swelling ... Yes, I have to deliver the bad news but I like to have a manager in with me so there's someone there to answer any job related questions.

Thanks Susie... I reckon Tues or Wed should work - how would one of those work for you? :)

Yes... 11th Oct ... Nandos sounds perfick :)

:)

I'm not getting too disheartened by the number on the scales this morning as I know antibiotics do funny things to weight... I'm not going to the toilet as much as the amount of water I'm drinking must be retained by my body... But it's hopefully last day of AB's today - ive got part deux of root canal this afternoon and hopefully it will go fine...

In Hammersmith this morning to start the redundancy process...

B- 2 eggs
L - ummm no idea yet
D - depends on how my mouth feels after dentist

Morning Di, nice to see you and Susie meeting up. It's funny how the AB's do that isn't it love.

Today didn't go as planned! Lol

Redundancy delayed to Thursday cos the guy did good stuff for the Beeb and he's still on a high over that ...

And dentist was ok but have another 2 hour sessions to go!!

B 2 eggs in microwave and coffee with cream

L 60g camembert and 2in cucumber with coffee/cream

Am out at the David Nicholls talk tonight at Kings Place so not sure what I'll have yet :)

Oh dear, sorry about the dentist - still, someone's got to help pay for his Spanish villa eh? :D Seriously, at least you are getting it sorted, so that's good.

Hope your evening went well xx

Back