Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Hi Di, hope you've had a good evening! And agree with susie about dentists villas :D
Xx

Dentists are insanely expensive... It's a joke! Lol :)

Lol - i'll be an electrician - that should cover it! :)

Morning all :)

no idea what the menu will be today except for brekkie which will be an Atkins shake...

I ate like a sparrow yesterday so am back to wi weight and now I've finished antibiotics hopefully there won't be any more water retention ... :)

Just getting boots on now! Lol

Morning Di, great to hear you're back to WI level, but not so happy that you're not eating - hope the dentist stuff gets sorted soon xx

Morning Di, god yes I pay £35 just for a hygiene visit every three months.

Bought a great lunch from m&s and I've got some left over for tomorrow

L - roast chicken breast - skin removed, small salmon steak poached, handful of watercress spinach and rocket salad

D - a couple of pieces of cheese

Feeling tired so have gone to bed to watch a vid ... Hope everyone had a nice day:)

Evening Di:). Hope an early night gives you some energy:D
Xx

Morning... I think the coming off the anti bios made me feel odd yesterday... Not a great night's sleep though... But I've been to toilet for a piddle more than I've done over the last week so water retention seems to have stopped!

Menu today might be:
B - Atkins shake
L- roast chicken breast (small), piece of poached salmon and watercress spinach and rocket salad
D - not sure yet

Hope you all have a good day :)

Morning Di, so how is the tooth now?

Hello Jim... mouth is definitely improved but still not completely 100%. Definitely some bruising left which makes it a bit difficult to open my mouth and chew! I shouldn't be too worried about that as it stops me from eating too much!! lol

Back