Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Morning lovely :)

Very exciting about the clothes window shopping, and it won't be long before you're marching into a high street store and buying whatever you like :D

Thanks guys! I just wish I hadn't let myself get to the size and state I got to. Crazy woman! :sigh:

Anyway, onwards and downwards! :)

I was told by the waitress in le Pain yesterday - she had just finished uni in the summer - a nutritional course - that I should steer clear of diet coke. She said that not only does it have all the horrible aspartame and citric acids and other additives but it also, apparently, sucks the calcium out of your body. I've not done any of my own research into it as I don't really have much - in fact before starting Atkins I never touched any fizzy drinks.

Lunch will be chicken and salad - meeting a friend and popping to a caf just off St Pauls. I saw the protesters this morning - well, I didn't actually see them as they were all tucked up inside their little tents as it was 7am! lol

:)

Well done on the clothing front!!! I'm day two into Atkins and feeling a little slimmer after weekend in London! Gained 2.5 lbs whilst away, I was on Exante, but daren't stand on scales incase they tell me otherwise since starting Atkins!

Going to wait the whole 14 days :0)

I love clothes shopping when I get down under the 11's, I always feel bleeeuurrgghhh over that weight and nothing sits right on my 5ft 2" frame!! So I'm waiting too :0)

I was 10st 10lbs before going away, I'm hoping to be around that in 14 days time!

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I haven't been 10 something since the 80s!! How embarrassing. :eek::rolleyes:

Good luck with it triage - you're certainly starting in the right way! :)

Morning Di, I knew diet coke was crap on Atkins ;)

Hiya Di, and thanks :0) trust me 10st 10 is still big for me :0(........and yes I'm hard on myself because I'm a blob!! :0p x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww shucks guys!!! Thank you SO much for making me feel great today! xxxxx:D:love::bighug:

Maybe I just carry it well? I think it helps that I have a relatively small cup size which might give the appearance of being less than I am??

I do find size and weight very bizarre though. One day I'll get my head around it.

I can now go home on Cloud 9

xxxx

Just had dinner...

Omelette of 2 eggs, 3 mushrooms, 2 bacon, 50g smoked salmon, small bowl of veg left over from Sunday (leek, cauliflower, broccoli), small piece of camembert, 5 sprays of fry light oil, 1 teaspoon of butter plus a coffee with single cream :)

Ha ha ... Yes I'm logging everything to see whether I'm being truthful Bren! Lol :)

Hi Di:)
Good logging! Sounds like a nice tea to; dh made us chicken stirfry - yummy:D
Xx

OMG Di... I went shopping at the weekend & was freaked out by how much choice there is now, its taking me a while to work out what my style is & what shops suit me.... but its quite a nice dilemma to have! Am looking forward to you feeling the same in the not too distant future. x

Hi Linz... It does feel a long way away at the moment but I know what you mean! The choice feels a bit daunting and figuring out what styles suit... You must be so happy to be able to walk into any shop! :)

Morning all... A late start for me today which means I can have lovely fry up! Yey!

And 1lb down which is excellent... Am SO close to 17 something now - I can almost touch it! Lol :)

Thanks BobKat :)

Morning Di, sounds good to me love :)

Back