Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Woohoo you're in the 16s hun, that is fab!!!! And it will keep coming down, you are so focused, you will do it for sure!

Hope the coffee goes well, be nice to have a chat and learn something new about someone - and then you have to rush home and tell us about it :D

Evening all... Had an interesting afternoon with this chap ... We had coffee at St Pancras Stn - it was an excellent choice as there were no crowds and we spent about 3 hours just chatting ... He seemed nice ... And was a nice kisser! ( now going red - but if I can't tell you then I have no one else to tell! Lol) not had a 'snog' ( do they still use that word) in over 5 yrs I think ( it surely can't be that long so might have to amend when my memory returns)... We might see each other again - who knows!

Anyway, enough of that ... But it was a gentle toe-dip into the murky world of dating! Lol

Have just made a sort of chicken curry which is lush and I have some left over for tomorrow !

I now don't want to press the send button without deleting the mushy bit as I'm feeling embarrassed! Lol

This whole thing isn't just about losing weight but a whole other bunch of changes - so don't be embarrassed hun, I think it's lovely - and I feel honoured that you are sharing your journey with us :) xxx

Are you going to see him again?

Go you!xx

Well... He took a picture of me as he's a bit of a photographer! I couldn't look at it as I was too embarrassed! Lol

He was certainly interesting enough to say that he wanted to see me again... But not sure if it's more sustainable than that for me! Lol

wowzer go you!! u must admit tho its rather exciting!!

Lol... Too much focus on me now Laura... I much prefer to do the count down to your big day! Lol

regardless of what you say...you and I both know what will be playing over and over in your head as you try to sleep tonight ;-)

Who needs a man when I'm another cheeky little one pound and a quarter down this morning! Lol (1.25) ... And with no visit to the park either lol

I'd had so much coffee yesterday that i was wired when I went to bed! Lol so will limit my coffee today! Lol

Christmas carols at St Brides later through work - so loads more exercise ! Ha ha :)

B - Atkins shakes(s)
L or D - the rest of last night's chick curry
Not sure what else yet

Laura - wish I wasnt so cynical :)

Michelle - hope your night went ok :)

Morning Di, snogging eh, sounds great love, and if he likes you then it's obvious it's you he likes and doesn't care about the weight.

Absolutely Di, nothing wrong with a nice snog now and again :) and could be the adrenaline rush has kick started you again - well done on the loss :D xxxx

Thanks guys! I'm just back from another Christmas carol service.. This time in aid of the journalist charity at St Brides off Fleet St... I'm out tomorrow night for Chrimbo dinner with the other company I work at... There's no rest this week! Lol

Good evening Alpaca, I'm glad your friend was nice yesterday. Should it never go anywhere at least you had fun, who knows!

I hear you about the carol service, went to two so far too. They were nice.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well... Di's a very smiley person this morning as there's another lil' ol' pound kicked into touch!! Well happy! :))

B- Atkins shake
L - rest of chick curry
D - at the restaurant - cant remember what I chose...

Hope you are have lovely days :) x

Back