Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

that's me trying to look like Katie in her clothes she so very kindly gave me! And the other pic is the view from the balcony at my friend's flat I stayed at last night! lol

How the other 'alf lives! lol x

you are looking amazing!! i dont care what any old flame says but youre right to be proud of what you have lost, you look great xx

Evening Di - love the photos and think you look great in fitted clothes and not just black:D
Sounds like a good time - dont work too hard now!
Xxx

Agreed with the above!!!! You look lovely :0) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Di, like the photo's love, you need to keep one pair of your biggest pants for the B&A's love

BP1.jpg

Afternoon Di, photos are great and you look fab-u-lous :D I love your hair, wish I could cope with it like that but can't stand it on my face which is why mine is so short! xxxx

I feel too ashamed to think about the before photos... Lol ... I have the trousers somewhere ... Size 32!!!

Bren... Thank you for saying that, but my hair is just a scruff ball! Lol ... No sense of order or decorum! Completely unruly... A bit like my bedroom! Lol

Feeling a bit tired today so will have an early night

Love you all! Xxx :)

Morning Di, hope you slept well and have a great day:)
Xxx

Morning sweetie - hope you don't have too manic a day!

And how exciting that you are thinking about before and after shots - I think that's so positive - and what's to be ashamed of? Being big didn't change the fact that you're a lovely person - and now you're doing so fabulously well in becoming more the shape you want to be.

I say, celebrate it! :D xxx

oooo that sounds interesting,may i ask where
you got it from and what exactly it is,as my fingers
are getting so painful,it's making everyday stuff
difficult.
and glad it's worked for you.
xx

I must buy some from Amazon! Great news that it's working Lisa! Xx

Morning Di,

do those things really work then Lisa?

Back