Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

I agree with Bren - a bit of a shake up might kick start your system back in to lose mode.

I also read somewhere here that a few days of straight protein and eggs - and nothing else - was a good kickstart too?

In any case, relax and enjoy Belfast and meeting Piglet :D

pigletville said:
GRRR to the stall!

I'll cheer you up on Friday! Any plans yet?

I just had word from 4 that she can't make Friday but can do Sunday and there's a craft fair on that we could go to... Does that work for you? Or would you prefer Friday? I'm cool either way xx

Protein and eggs when I'm back... Will check the section in Atkins book... Frantically busy today! Xx

Piglet we all felt a bit apprehensive when we arranged the get together in Brum last year - but the minute I met everyone, it was fine - they are all lovely.

You know when you click online - and frankly the only thing we are grooming each other for is about low carb eating LOL.

Di is lovely with a capital L (as I know are you) - just jealous I can't be there with you :D

Evening sweetie, sorry the stall getting you down. Technically atkins said a stall after 4 weeks completely legal and no change down:eek: but hopefully you can find a way to kickstart:)

Also great news on the dress, well done:D. Weeknd sounds exciting and so nice you are meeting minimins folk - what a great board - so jealous:D
Xxx

Aww thanks Susie... You're a star and a sweetie!

I know how you feel Piglet... I've met Susie, Katie and Alpy from this site and they are amazing... Sunday sounds good ... 4 suggested having a mooch at the craft fair at St George... Not sure where it is but my friend will know xx

Looking forward to it :D My hubby is coming up and will go off somewhere with the kids so you might even get to meet the monkeys if you like. The Market is a few minutes walk from the city hall, its an idea or we could just meet up in Castle Court ... I am really easy, and it does depend on the weather.

Oh my goodness!! It really does look like we're having a mini Minimins meet up! I'm SO excited!!

I'll text you both when I arrive in Belfast! It looks like rain but hey ho... I don't mind that! :) xx

Best I bring a mac and brolly then lol xx

Internet meets are crap!!!

I married my first internet meet & since then have kept in touch with some terribly lovely people from meeting them via internet contact especially from this website!!! Its a tough life making some of your best friends via internet.... I wouldn't reccomend it... it sucks & they'll only take over your life even more....

So don't do it.... internet relationships don't work, they just make you fall in love, help sort their weddings or house hunt with them!!

P.S. Its the best..... people know you no holds barred BUT don't tell anyone I told you that!!

Morning lovely losers... I'm on the train to Heathrow... Starting to panic about the bluddy seat belt ! Lol

16s 12.5lb this morning and no weigh in til Tuesday...

Morning Di ;)

PV, do they still do that huge Sunday market at Knock Corner, is that right, it's been so long.

Morning Di, hope the trip is ok - and have a mega, mega time:D
Xx

How exciting! Love Linz's post, really made me laugh. I was very apprehensive about the Brum meet but it was fantastic, in fact I've just been looking through the photos with a big grin :D Have a lovely time and put some pics up for us to gloat over xx

First hyper OTT post of the trip!!! The bluddy seat belt fitted!!! First time since 1993 !!! O...M...G!!!

I took a really naff picture of me in a seat belt with the tray out which also never fitted... You won't be able to figure it out but I shall frame it when I get home!! Lol xx

image-2789726415.jpg

Back