Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Evening lovelies... Just back from a boozie evening... Red wine... And legal nibbles ... Turkey breast, king prawns in lemon and coriander And green olives... But I suffer I've gained cos of the volume... Lots of good intelligent conversation and a bit of flirty-ness lol

Morning, more about the flirtyness please Di ;)

oh yes I second that Jim!

Glad you had a lovely day. :) Noting better than a bit of flirty-ness either! hahaha.

I hadn't realised what I load of sex starved, nosy parkers you all are! Ha ha

not sure if it will go any further as he's a law tutor at a college and I was there courtesy of the marketing chap at the college... I think he will block me seeing the law chap as the marketing chap will get jealous... Complicated!

Anyway, he was nice and I flirted which I'm sure uses up a few hundred calories - and gets me feeling a bit attractive lol

Will let you know if I can manoeuvre another meet ... Will have to use my cunning ways to get past the gate keeper! Lol

was thinking to use the ploy of offering coaching services as he's a bit lost career-wise in return for a bit of free legal advice as I always need that in my line of work? How does that sound?? Am I too conniving!!! Lol x

teetiefunk said:
oh yes I second that Jim!

Hey!! Mrs Married Person Laura! You're back! Great to see you... I've only not posted for 12 hrs and have clearly missed all the honeymoon goss! Lol xx

LOL@the conniving - that SO works for me, do it do it do it :D

Anyway, surely Marketing Man can't really stop you seeing who you want to see?

My North London meeting (near Sadlers Wells) has been reset for 4pm Thursday 16 Feb, so will be done by 5, I should imagine :)

if fluttering ones eyelashes is not enough,then i only
feel it is a womans rights to do what she has to do:17729::sign0151:

hello Di!! no real honeymoon gossip not had a proper chance to get on and catch up here...well no gossip apart from the snake falling on me from the roof of an outdoor restaurant which i proceeded to stab with a fork in terror lol

Oh no! Laura well done on the quick reactions ! Although I'd have just screamed and run lolxx

LOL Laura - that is classic - but also terrifying - agree completely with shock horror of above - did the Mr OH prove himself and "deal" with the situation, or did you fork it to death?

it all happened so quick and i had it maimed and on the floor before Niall could even stand up to help lol...all the people on the trip said "You can take the girl out of Glasgow..."

Back