Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Hello 4!! Lovely to 'see' you too! How's you and your lovely family? Xx

Stunning weather... Such a lovely place - I should go more often and I walked loads so very pleased with myself! Lol... I've got some things for you too Susie ... We can do a swap xx

Oh... And mr wrong was exactly that! Lol

well you knew he was wrong from the get go Di...at least it wasnt disappointing lol

Hello Di, just checking in on your diary...hope you have had a lovely saturday!

Broox159 said:
Hello Di, just checking in on your diary...hope you have had a lovely saturday!

Thank you Broox... Was an I interesting day! Xx

teetiefunk said:
well you knew he was wrong from the get go Di...at least it wasnt disappointing lol

Very true Laura! Lol x

Still no movement on the scales and probably a pound more than posted... But all in all I'm definitely less than a month ago...

There must be a reason ... Maybe carb creep? Have certainly scaled back on cheese - probably have approx 30g on some days ... Now need to curb coffee and cream although have unsweetened soya milk when I'm out and have stopped carting around cream! Lol

Or, it may just be that my body has slowed right down on weight loss as I'm definitely not really gaining its just not coming off like it was...

Frustrating and need to pay more attention to menus and foods (sigh)

Morning lovely

Sorry Mr Wrong didn't surprise you and be Mr Right - but you so can't force these things, there will be someone wonderful for you out there somewhere, maybe just around the corner :) - if that's what you're looking for!

I've been thinking about your losses slowing down and reading a load of diaries, and d'you know, I really think it is your body thinking it's in starvation mode and hanging on fiercely to every pound. How many times have you heard someone say they had a slight blow out and still lost? And remember you lost AFTER your red wine evening?

Why not try having a meal or even a day where you eat legally but more of it? If your body thinks it's getting more food it comes out its "starvation mode" thinking (iyswim!) and I bet the losses will start again.

Morning Di, glad you had a good day even if mr wrong;). And impressed by the calorie burn on mfp!

I would probably agree with susie - Read somewhere that breakfast was the most critical meal of the day as it told the body what to expect by way of feast or famine. Therefore fits with jims theory of breakfast like a king - so dont stack all those extra calories in the evening:)

Xx

How about modifying the JUDD principle to a lo-carb version? Induction carbs one day and then a "sensible" amount the next day? see if you can confuse your body?

Thank you so much for your lovely advice... I am formulating a plan - a cunning plan! Lol

I shall systematically try each of your suggestions for a week but this first week will have no coffee cream or cheese - I know I've said this loads of time before but I always weaken... So week one will be that, and then week 2 will be one of your excellent ideas - maybe the eating more? And then go onto the JUDD thing the following although have no idea what that is all about.

I'm certainly eating more than I was 6 months ago and I seem to be more hungry as well...

Thank you - you're such a lovely lot but it doesn't really surprise me as I remember just eating salad once and I stopped losing while the person I was doing it with kept on losing! Very annoying - I'd be great in a famine!

personally..this week Im gonna try and get as close to the fat/protein/carb ratio as possible as I think that has a lot to do with not losing and feeling hungry, espec if you arent getting enough fat, as this is what keeps the hunger at bay! ill probs have a good loss this week anyway after my cuban escapades but we shall see...

Good idea Laura! I'll revisit MFP! X

followed your lead and subcscribed to the shakes on amazon x

They are much better value from Amazon Laura... Are you doing those instead of Exante? Xx

Quak said:
Afternoon Di, shame about Mr Wrong - it is fun looking though ;) xx

Bit stressful Bren... Lol... I hate being mean to the ones who aren't right! Lol xx

Back