Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

I won't be going anywhere while I have you here xx lol

Off to the St Paul's office today... So that means Atkins shakes for breakfast

Hope you all have a great day xx

1.5lbs up this morning (pre park weigh in)... was expecting a slight drop as I've walked for England these last few days... hey ho.

It must be either water retention as I didn't manage to drink too much yesterday, or coffee and cream. It's not cheese as didn't have more than 25g yesterday - the bit on the chicken breast at lunch and a smidge when I got home.

Maybe it's coffee?

Anyway, will draw another line and try again.

No coffee will pass my lips today!!

i do struggle to give up coffee..its my only vice!

Lol - is there a right sort ;)

I love my decaff - but only just before I go to bed then I don't feel deprived of the taste of coffee.................

I'm having a cup of Beanies chocolate cherry flavoured decaf coffee with soya milk and sweetener - and it is lush! Going to try it with cream next week - and the other flavours - mocha orange and rum baba mmmm :)

Di - fancy meeting at yours on Thursday? Then I can bring some with me and see if you like it?

Morning all

Back to posted weight at last! Lol the weight I posted weeks ago I think - at least it's not up again ...

I just had one cup of coffee yesterday so maybe that did the trick and had no cream - with unsweetened soya milk...

Am off to see the Hockney exhibition this morning at the RA with a friend - he's a member so I'm not paying which is an added bonus!

It's one of my unemployed days ... Which would be great if it was affordable! Lol

I'm getting my nails done later as a girl has to look tip top when job hunting!

Susie... Yes of course come round but we might not get access to kitchen as DS and his OH are back and if they're not out with friends will be busy in the kitchen at about 7 or using the seating lol it's a mad house ! Lol

But we can start at mine and go round the corner if it's too crowded xx if you want to eat we're really close to a Nando's - or a great keeebab shop! X

Morning! And yaye on back to posted, maybe it is the cream stalling you?

Don't want to get in the way at yours so let's play it by ear - I'll bring you some coffee anyway so you can try it at your leisure :)

Nandos sounds good, I'm not mad keen on kebabs tbh, I always think they're missing some vital ingredient if not slathered in sauce :)

Enjoy the Hockney! xx

It was chaotic this morning and last night they ate a romantic dinner in - without the support of kitchen staff - place is a mess this morning but had to shoot off for the exhib... Just waiting for the 90yr old to turn up with the tickets - he's so sweet...

Morning Di,
Well done on getting back to posted:). Have a lovely day - sun is just peeping out here!

Fairly chaotic in my house too at the mo - Dh away but cousin turned up with 2 kids instead of 1 as her mum unwell - so 3 7-9 years running riot around the place:D
Xx

Morning Di, just catching up on your diary, always makes me smile!!!

Especially the date entries :)

Hope you have a fab day!!!

xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Had a phenomenal day at the Hockney exhib... Just superb!!

Not a great day food wise - all legal but not enough I don't think!! Lol will drink more water before bedtime though...

Also had manicure - dark grey this time! Might help me get a job! If I flash my nails ha ha x

pic of the nails?? my prob was too much today!!three pork chops!yikes they were so tasty though!

Ha ha Laura... Will see if I can get a good pic and post ... Xx

Back