Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

can't wait to wear heals again,as i love my short heeled
stiletos (sp) but when your heavy it kills the heels,and
i'm forever haning to go to the shoe mender,os once i shift
some lard,i'll dig out me shoes. :D

anyhoo have a great day.

Just got on train home... Feel a bit shattered as I got in before 7 this morning! Want carbs cos I'm tired I think!

Will maybe have a keeeeeebab with salad lol

hmmmmm chicken salad,i think because i've
not cooked it,it tastes better,just not the same
on the forman.

Well.. I resisted and now home with a bowl of miked cauliflower and broccoli with coconut oil a bit of butter and Parmesan !!! Lol

Oh... And a glass of Montepulchiano (sp?) red wine to the likes of me!!! Lol

Oh thank you Bren... Not much resistant to the red wine though!! Lol xx

I dread to think what's in doner kebab meat. Before I'd be worried it was eyeballs and...well, just plain balls. Now I worry more about wheat and starch!

Not sure about miked cauliflower though. Does it record everything you say?! ;)

ah Bren a star trek fan I see!!

Dietkitty said:
Go Di! Glad you're in the happier environment today too. If I get made redundant we should start a business together. What could we do ? Lol

Distillery or vineyard come to mind Lisa! Lol. X

That's the trouble with Tribbles :D
I also used to be able to tell you who was a Cardassian, Romulan or Klingon and what the difference was between a War Bird and a Bird of Prey. Sad eh!!!!

Afternoon DiDi :)

Vineyard sounds like a good plan to me - and that's not at all self motivated, no no not at all :rolleyes::D

I'm sure the south coast is good for vines....:D

OMG!! Lisa! Perfect... We could promote a new keep fit craze... Crushing grapes for weight loss!!!! What fun!! A Minimins vineyard - how perfect!!! Susie will need to do the marketing!! Bren can provide music... Alpy will manage transport... Jim will provide the naughty step... Lainey can provide amphibians ... ClaireCat can advise on tats... Claire (the British one) can make us feel safe... Katie can coach us to win... Laura can provide the romance (and picks of sexy hairy legs)... Es can set up our blog... Coffee can provide colour and caffeine... The terrible tazbaby twins can provide some innuendo... Jo can take the photos of our wine and post yummy pics... 4 and Piglet can run our ops overseas (well... NI at least !) ... Silver can can be head of creative images...

I've missed loads and I'm truly sorry if I have!!

Love you all! Xx

Back