Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

can I also be in charge of dental instruction and advice?

If it involves wine, i'm in. Can i coach us all to drink it so sales up and we're incredibly succesful?:p
Xx

teetiefunk said:
can I also be in charge of dental instruction and advice?

Good grief! I definitely need advice in that area!! Lol x

hondapeeps said:
Can I supply cake?

HP... As long as its soaked in wine liqueur lol xx

ask away di...more than happy to help :)

Of course we must sample the wares, purely for quality control purposes, naturally :)

And most PR/marketing people do their job half cut so that's me sorted :D

You crack me up Susie!! Lol x

Another observation of being 5st5lbs lighter...

I walked - on purpose - from The Euston Rd junction with Gt Portland St all the way to Selfridges and almost to Marble Arch which is over a mile... A lovely walk and certainly is the new me as I couldn't have managed it as the old me! Lol x

Go girl (waves pom poms) :D

I want in on the gravy train. I'll make the tea. ;)

You know I think this could work. I'm in. I'm picturing a lot of crazy women dancing wildly around in a barrel of grapes. They can get their photos taken and made into a label for their own personalized bottle of wine. Yippee. x

boggins said:
I want in on the gravy train. I'll make the tea. ;)

Great news boggins... I think the tea making role is very special and important as there are a lot of naff tea makers in the world ! Welcome aboard! Lol

coffeelover said:
You know I think this could work. I'm in. I'm picturing a lot of crazy women dancing wildly around in a barrel of grapes. They can get their photos taken and made into a label for their own personalized bottle of wine. Yippee. x

Exactly coffee ... You have great vision!! Xx

And I shall watch you nutters from a distance!

Linzzzzz... No! You have to head up our sales team... Maybe you could bring a few of our bottles to your make up / Christmas parties!! Xx

Back