Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Funny you should say that Lisa ... u1's hands and feet are on the large side ! Lol x

Unfortunately he looks nothing like Huge Grunt! Lol x

LMAO. Avoid small feet and hands at all costs, my ex was *cough* "challenged" in that way and it was a like a treasure hunt - with a not very exciting prize at the end of it...:D

LMAO. Avoid small feet and hands at all costs, my ex was *cough* "challenged" in that way and it was a like a treasure hunt - with a not very exciting prize at the end of it...:D

:8855: oh me! I might point out though that the opposite end of the spectrum can get you down.....my ex was that way.....too much of a good think and all that :eek: .'get that thing away from me!'

I'm now hankering after my Bedouin tent days! Have laddered tights already and we've not met up yet as have work meeting first lol x

Do you think they will fit ???

OMFG what are you lot like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Di, your diary is hilarious, love it :D

Great news on the loss, and that u1 is growing on you xxx

well i blinked an eye and look what happens...
what are you lot like.and the frogs are packed :D
congrat on the loss lovely :D

Last edited:
Afternoon Di. Your diary is a)hysterical b) out of control:p
Once i had finshed spluttering my tea then lolling able to commence:D
Have fun!
Xxx

Ha ha you lot!

Congrats on the loss (doesn't that sound weird? "I'm very happy for your loss"). Looks like things are on the move weight-wise and bloke-wise.

I once had a boyfriend with a HUGE nose...

Just home and I really hope no one is in Minimins at this time of night lol

Lovely day and the Phantom was just as amazing as it was when I saw it just after it started in the 80s!! The Phantom tonight got a standing ovation!!

Well there was a bit of snogging and he put his hand on my knee at the theatre! Lol... Must be an age thing!! Don't remember the pace ever being this slow but I'm not complaining cos the body (mine) is just hideous so am in no rush! Lol

D - anchovies in garlic, oil and parsley; chicken fricassee and spinach half a bottle of pino grigio and a gin and slimline

Am seeing bald, cyst head tomorrow for a walk and also meeting a guy for coffee in the morning to help him prep for a redundancy meeting he's got on Monday - so its another busy day!!!

Alpy said:
lol!!!! love this thread! Hope you're having a lovely evening gorgeous. Well done on your loss xxx

p.s. what are your plans on tuesday? x

I'm all yours!! Xx

ladyfelsham said:

Brilliant!!!!!!!! My ex was the same......I'd rather of had those gold covered chocolate coins in my casket ;0p

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Right I've caught up on your diary this morning :0) and laugh I did!!! It's like Bridget Jones's Diary.....I love it!

And how exciting 'the snog'.......oooooohhhhhhhh what will occur next, can't wait to read the next chapter!!

I'm rather impressed that I'm going to be commissioned for vineyard photos too :)

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back