Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Oh yes we need to know all the salacious details lol. I'd just give him the choc and lips, don't go overboard! You can always give him another little gift another time.
After our recent hiccup Trev bought me a mug that says 'Queen of F***ing Everything' and I keep reminding him of the fact lol.

Awww, 'love is in the air......' ;)

I agree with Lisa, maybe just one gift at a time - remember your dating tactics, "treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen" :D :D :D

Hope the whooshie fairy visits!

Just finished work and sitting on tube going home ...

B - 2 scrambled eggs - coffee and cream

L - spinach (a bucketful) smoked salmon, cherry tomatoes (probably 15 to 20 - was meant to take them home! Lol) radishes

S - Atkins shake

I'm a long way from being salacious Lisa!! Lol

Am seeing u1 on Monday... I dare say he's going to do the hand on knee again while we see Les Mis... Is that salacious?? Lol I think I've figured out he's a leg man and maybe a bum man!! Lol

Xx

He's a very good person and loves his family and seems to be a great dad and is very thoughtful ... That's not bad for starters!! Lol x

indeed Di! its a v good start!

Thanks Laura... Just need to see how it goes xx

yeah just go with the flow...no pressure x

Racy hand-on-knee action...will it lead to on-one-knee action? Just avoid knee-on-hand action, that could be painful. :D

Ha ha... You're really funny boggins!! Xx

Chill and see what happens, it's all very exciting though! :D

Boggy, you do make me titter so much xx

Lost the extra 2.5lbs this morning that came on mysteriously on Monday... so almost back to posted weight... I am coming to the conclusion that my body is holding onto water more than it used to... Hopefully I can lose a bit more before WI on Saturday... Otherwise I am 0.75lbs up from lowest ... Lol

Not sure how quickly muscles grow and how heavy they are or whether my modest increase in exercise - walking - would increase muscles ... Muscles have never been part of my body before lol think I'm just looking for a reason for the weight stuckness! Lol

I'm off to Liverpool this morning and back tomorrow evening ... I'll be walking my little legs off as I'm going with a friend who loves walking!! Lol x

B - egg, celery, mush, garlic, bacon, coconut oil and a bit of butter. Coffee. + cream x

Will take snacks - baby bels and some sliced turkey or chicken and a bottle of water!

Xx

Back