Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Hi hp happy Saturday! Yep I am veggie, although I do eat fish . Haven't eaten meat for over 30 years, I need to make sure I am eating enough fat. Haven't started on nuts yet cos I'm scared I might not be able to stop! Are you veggie? :)

What is coconut oil like???? Silly question but does it taste like coconut?? Your brekkie sounds lush defo a cooked one tomorrow!!

Hi Di, Well done on the lb. moving in the right direction. I too was wondering about the coconut oil. Read lots of good things about it. Do you think it helps with weight loss?

Don't worry about the quorn sausages Sandra I eat them too. I feel if I'm having a veggie meal, I can have a few extra carbs, but that' just my weird logic.

I love coconut oil although who knows if it helps or not! Lol ... The wrong person to ask as I'm very hit and miss with shedding weight right now ... If I can get my head in gear tonight I will cut right back tomorrow to shock my body... But I have such weak will power I doubt I'll manage it... Would be so lovely to get into 15s in the next week! But without a miracle - or shock - it ain't gonna happen! Lol x

Oh by the way - just had a fab session at MAC make up counter ... She was brilliant!!

image-2181336919.jpg

Xx

Think I'll buy some coconut oil. And MAC too. You look beautiful Di. I could quite happily spend a months salary on make-up, face potions etc. and often do.x

My Coconut Oil arrived this week - thought I would give it a try. I don't know if i helps with Weight Loss - but is a really nice taste.

Hi hp happy Saturday! Yep I am veggie, although I do eat fish . Haven't eaten meat for over 30 years, I need to make sure I am eating enough fat. Haven't started on nuts yet cos I'm scared I might not be able to stop! Are you veggie? :)

I'm not love but I love, love, seafood and fish :)

Where do you get your coconut oil from then everyone?

I got mine from Amazon... I buy most of my life on Amazon! Lol x

L - half a small avocado, 2 sticks of celery, a piece of Parmesan (25g)

Trying to keep foods minimal this weekend to dislodge a bit more weight! Lol

Had no cream today - coffee with unsweetened soya milk...

i am a total makeup/beauty stuff addict too but i find mac foundation too yellow for me i am reeeeaaaaalllly pale x

They had to find a really pale one for me... But it goes well and covers brilliantly xx

Oh yum! That sounds lish Lisa!! Xx

i think im like nc 05-10 but they stopped making it nc 15 is too dark for me

I'm NC15! I'm really impressed Laura... You really know your stuff! X

Have decided to go to bed early and watch a DVD so I don't eat any more tonight lol

im telling u...im a one stop makeup shop...got a set of drawers dedicated to makeup in my bedroom!!

I've resisted telling you all this so far but I use a silicone pastry brush and brush the coconut oil over jacket potatoes! Am I now banned??

I really thought you were gonna say you used it for makeup! Lol!

Morning all

I might have lost a pound this morning - but not convinced until it stays that number for a week! Lol. So, perhaps going to bed early and a bit hungry, and eating fewer calories has shifted things a bit...

B - mush, egg, cherry toms, bacon, coconut oil, coffee, soya milk

Back