Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

morning hun, ive got my fingers crossed for you that youve lost that pound:D as for me i gave my sister the bathroom scale to hide so i dont step on the scales as im a serial weigher, i step on the scales more than 10 times a day which is why the battery dies so quickly lol. your brekkie sounds really yummy, ive never used coconut oil before but i love coconut!! have a nice day x

Morning Di, well done on the scales - keep going;). I cant really add much to the makeup discussion - finally gave up and dont use as allergic to most of it and that looks far worse than none :eek: ;)
Have a great sunday
Xxx

Afternoon sweetie

Fabulous picture, you look very glamorous - although cracking a smile wouldn't hurt either :D :D :D

Do you think you might need to eat more, rather than less? I don't think you're getting enough food! xxx

Ha ha! Didn't want the girl in the shop to think I was a dribbly! Lol

I'm just having egg on a LC wrap with lashings of butter from the low carb store... Have had them in the cupboard for ages but didn't think of them til now! Bad move as my mouth now wants loads more! Lol

I'm 3lbs away from being in the 15s so if I can knock the 16s on the head soon I can relax again... lol

I'm rootin' for ya...I just broke into the 14s but it took me flippin' months. Well, I was fannying about with parties and Valentine's and generally not being focused. I had a really strict week last week, calorie and carb wise, that did the trick. I'm sure you can shift those measly 3lbs no problem!

Oh thank you boggins! Really lovely 'routing' post and well done on getting down to the next milestone xx

Morning all

Another pound down this morning so I'm well chuffed... :)

u1 is coming down for the day and he's taking me to Les Mis this evening ...

There will be lots of walking as well - so a good day ahead! Lol

B - egg, mush, bacon, garlic, coconut oil, coffee, cream

Hope you all have a lovely day xx

Just seen that I mindlessly wrote "cream" instead of "soya" ... Haven't had cream for about 5 days lol x

looks like a nice day ahead di...have fun x

Sounds wonderful.. Have a great day:)
Xxx

Morning Di, so who's u1? you have so many men it's hard to keep up ;)

Back