Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Morning!!!!!

I'm sooooooo pleased for you Di!!! And you've done bloody brilliantly!

Have another fab day turning men's heads :)

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning all

Ha ha... No head turning here! Lol but I'm now just 1.5lbs away from being in the 15s... So I'm just hoping I get there this week! Lol

B - Atkins vanilla shake...

Hope you all have fab days xx

You'll get there no bother love! :) xxx

1.5lb! That's nothing at all! It's coming up fast...15st something.... ;)

You are all so bloody gorgeous !! I could eat you all up! Lol

My track record has been rubbish for the last 2.5 months which is why I'm not being too gung ho about getting there this week ... I've had no cream or cheese for about a week now (except for a couple of baby bels) which is clearly helping with the loss...

However, I had a filling this morning and the useless dentist squirted a whole tube of glucose into my mouth - nearly choked and gagged on it - it was such a lot - so I guess I'm out of ketosis !! Grrrr....

L - grilled chicken salad with coffee and unsweetened soya milk

Ewww bad, bad dentist!!! But hopefully the glucose won't have too much of an effect, cross fingers.

How was your day, apart from that? We must organise another Nandos get together!

Day not great - but it was ok... How are you feeling about flat?

Yes! Defo another meet up ... !! Xx

*Trumpet fanfare!!!*

I am now officially in the 15s!!! Un-frigging-believable!!

I'm a well happy bunny today ...

*does a double back somersault and a flippy thing across the room*

Hope you all have lovely days xxx

why the heck did the dentist squirt a tube of glucose in your mouth???

She said that as I hadn't eaten breakfast beforehand my blood sugars could be low and the anaesthetic could affect it... She hurt like hell getting the needle in!! Lol

thats crap!! you should have said no!! sometimes people can feel a bit giddy with the adrenaline in the anaesthetic but just ask her to use non adrenaline anaesthetic...Im shocked at the utter nonsense.

ive had two impacted wisdom teeth out whilst on atkins and it had no effect...both times It was on a hungry stomach too!

Oh thank you Sandra! Hugs xx

Laura... She's one of these ferocious know it alls... I might just change dentists lol xx shame you're too far away otherwise I'd go to yours! Xx

Back