Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Please don't drop said phone in bath!!!!! I've haven't eaten properly again today due to damn shifts and I'm laying in bed with my belly giving it large!!!

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You know what i will say - eat up! Hope you have enjoyed your bath:)

Oh and by the way - i want to be bridesmaid/maid of honour [stamps foot] so there:D
xxx

I agree, if you're hungry, eat. Just not the candles or the incense! Mind you I expect they're low carb. ;)

Morning lovelies

B - egg omelette, mama Lupe tortilla, coconut oil, unsweetened soya latte

Only working til lunchtime - yippee! Then lunch with the 90 yr old ... Then home x

Morning Di, I just can't keep up here :sigh:

Jim said:
Morning Di, I just can't keep up here :sigh:

Oh dear Jim... It's mostly just girlie banter xx

Found your diary - have tried to read as much as I can .. it is epic! Just wanted to drop a hello for always been so supportive and really helping me along with my induction. Lots of love, RW x

hello di...hope you have had a lovely day with 90 year old! xx

Morning all

After a huge effort I've now lost the 2lbs that came back on for no apparent reason at the beginning of the week plus an extra 0.5lb...

Really slow progress and I'm probably making it harder than it should be... Will up calories next week although high calories does slow weight loss for me but at least it's a nicer diet and perhaps higher calories with minimal cheese and no cream might be different ...

Still not really in a rhythm with this yet - even after 10 months!

Ok... So the plan is to continue as I am until Sunday and then change food volume ...

*Sigh* xx

Morning Di, I know the feeling, think I may be having too many carbs , around 30g a day , not eating meat this gives me some variety but the weight loss is very sloooooow! Inch loss seems quicker. Have a lovely day xx

Morning Di, yep know that feeling, I keep having a woosh then a small gain, woosh then a small gain etc etc etc..!!

It's going down but slowly!

xx

*note to self*... do not have a half price Starbucks soya latte and a Mama Lupe's tortilla for breakfast. As tempting as half price Starbucks is, I've now done my carb allowance in one hit - and it's not even 8am yet! lol

Black coffee for me today. Was going to have some Atkins shakes but they are out of the window as well!! What a plonker!! lol

Oh Di!!!!!!! You do make me giggle....!!!!!

oh... by the way, I'm taking some clothes to the charity shop tomorrow - just wondered if anyone would like:

unworn, still with label on M&S stretch waist sort of casual trousers in black, short - 24
Proskin leggings - 22 (they were falling down when I wore them shopping at the weekend - very embarrassing to be hitching them up walking along Oxford Street" lol)
Proskin top - 22
and Katie's beautiful black, brown and denim blue jeans - stretch - in size 50 (european) I think that's the size, forgot to look this morning ... Katie?

Also an unworn long maxi dress - sort of grey colour with v neck - 24

And various tops around the 24-26 sizes

and an unworn poncho thingie from BHS - black on one side grey on the other.

Oh and a pair of black furry boots - size 40 - which a friend gave me on the same weekend I bought some Uggs.

Anyway, I need to de-clutter...

xx

Back