Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Morning Di, so how's the love life? ;)

Morning Jim... It's fun ... Nice to feel like a woman again and not a huge ugly blob! Great to have all this energy to do things... Luckily everything is going at a really slow pace so I'm not getting freaked out or out of my depth xx

B - egg, mushrooms, cherry toms, bacon, broccoli, coffee, unsweetened soya milk

Weight has stuck a bit - I'm up 0.75lb from posted weight... I must be doing something wrong...

Last edited:
You probably aren't doing anything wrong, nothing that I can see from your menu, bodies are such funny things, could be water retention, don't panic - just carry on and see how you go - drink plenty xxxx

Thanks Brennie xx

Dinner was undyed smoked haddock with spinach ... Coconut oil butter and garlic with a stick of celery and a centimetre of Parmesan ... Really yummy meal!

Out tomorrow with nsu1... Seeing Chicago in the afternoon then some rugby watching and then dinner in China town - will look for egg foo yung...

Walked loads today and bought shoes from Camper - on the advice of DS and his OH... Hope my tootsies like them lol

Your doing great Di and did well with the tapas. I was just thinking the other day- I'm constantly eating onions and garlic my poor OH.

Enjoy Chicago and have a good time tomorrow. I'm very jealous x

coffeelover said:
Your doing great Di and did well with the tapas. I was just thinking the other day- I'm constantly eating onions and garlic my poor OH.

Enjoy Chicago and have a good time tomorrow. I'm very jealous x

Thank you Coffee... I used to love onions but now have to severely limit them...

I just have so much more energy ... Have to find shoes that work and I think there's a bit of arthritis or something going on in my toes which makes finding comfortable shoes more important ... I've started taking a change of shoes with me so I can look a bit feminine for a while and then change to walking shoes lol

Morning sweetie.....your so so busy!!! But how awesome is it that the weight loss is making you feel fantastic and so energetic :)

It'll just keep getting better and better!

Enjoy

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning lovelies

Just had breakfast and washed hair ... Obviously weighed in as I almost can't imagine a day when I don't ! Lol

Still 0.75lbs up from posted weight... I'm guessing that it could be because I wore those Zagorra leggings yesterday which are meant to make any activity 4 times more effective. I was pretty much leaving puddles everywhere I went as they make you perspire so much... By the time I got home I then had such a thirst that I drank loads of water during the evening so this morning's weigh in is probably due to water imbalance ...

I had no idea before becoming so focused on weight loss that our bodies are so sensitive to everything - they are a constantly self adjusting mechanism ... A bit depressing to not get back to posted weight but at least I've given myself a feasible reason! Lol

No wonder I threw the towel in before on trying to lose weight as I think, from comparing myself to you lot, my body does seem particularly reluctant to give up any more fat! Grrr

Partly due to age I think ...

Ok ... Next week's strategy is to up calories to 1800 per day... An experiment ... Still no cream which I've not had in about 3 or 4 weeks and not more than 25g of cheese.

Strategy after that.... Hmmm... Who knows... Might try dropping calories to 800 - ie 2/3 Atkins shakes and a meal

Or maybe I could alternate 1800/800??

Your thoughts would be very welcome - if you've actually managed to read this lengthy post !! Lol xxx

B - egg, mushrooms, cherry toms, celery, garlic, coffee, unsweetened soya milk

how much water are you drinking?#

Usually about 2 ltres Laura

maybe try more? also the amount of salty stuff youre consuming? are you losing inches still?

Yes good point... Had smoked haddock last night which can't have helped...

Didn't have bacon this morning so perhaps cut out that and smoked salmon as well? Will up water and see what happens... Thanks Laura! Xx

Morning!

Sounds like you have a lovely day planned today :)

Id say up your water too, Ive decided today to cut the cream out and I never thought about the salt thing, its probably worth keeping an eye on!

Have a lovely day xx

Thanks Jenny! Xxx

Morning sweetie, interesting article on marksdailyapple about intermittent fasting - you might find interesting. So keep cals up but not eat for some stretches.

Have a great day:)
Xxx

As always Katie you bring the science and research into Minimins! Xxx

Back