Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

My first near miss of the day... Just bought a soya latte at Kings Cross while waiting for nsu1 and have had to leave it - it wasn't unsweetened!! Grrr!

I'm already up to 8g as I had mushrooms and cherry tomatoes as part of breakfast...

Have cheese nibbles in my bag lol xxx

Up the water lady! If you're leaving little puddles everywhere!

Now there was also a thread I read last night about how your fat cells hold onto the water....I'll go look for it ....was an interesting read.

Xx have a lovely day though xx

Morning lovelies

Feeling a bit shattered this morning... Lovely day despite the rain ... War rooms and Churchill by St James Park in the morning as it was under cover ... Chicago show after lunch (chicken breast, bacon and salad) ... Then Watched Rugby game in Yates pub in Leicester Sq, Chinese meal in China Town .. Then walked to Holborn and found a quiet pub ...

The Chines menu was so illegal.. I ended up with hot and sour soup and char sui pork which they managed to give me without any sauce or rice ... And lots of Chinese tea ... Throughout the day I had 3 glasses of white wine...

So yesterday not a great day...

So, Lots of water and legal food today

B - egg, mush, toms, bacon, coffee, unsweetened soya milk

Oh and embarrassing moment of yesterday when we arrived off the Piccadilly line at Kings Cross... The really long escalators weren't working so we walked up... Nearly killed me - had to stop a couple of times to catch my breath - the rest of the world - including nsu1 - walked up without stopping ... So embarrassing and just shows me how unfit I am!!

If I'd been on my own I would have either found the lift or got back on the train to the next station!! Lol

Anyway feeling down today because I have a useless ugly body that has lost its elasticity and is so unfit! Yuck!!

I might have to cancel all future dates and live as a single hermit... It's easier ... :-(

Morning Di, have a lovely day, please don't become a hermit, I would miss all your exciting stories x

hey hun, hope your ok and having a lovely weekend. ps i get out of breath when walking up stairs, i really do hate it! x

Hey! Look here! For all the spin and running about I do yesterday we were in the woods and I got v tired going up a hill! What's that about? You're not the nay one love!

Oh and btw you're not ugly or useless, and nsu1 and al the other super heroes you're seeing are a testament to that!

Xx

aww now hunnie,look how far you've come,
you are actually a very pretty lass with a personality
that i am jealous of !
you will get to where you want to be,it just takes time.
and stairs suck !! they are almost as Evil as scales.:mad:

Count your lucky stars it wasn't the 300+ stairs at Russell Square!!

I almost died when the lifts weren't working!!!

Hugs!

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You're so gorgeous you lot! Thank goodness I have you in my life!! Xxxx

L - caesar salad with no dressing

S - two small cheddar sticks, coffee with unsweetened soya milk

D - scallops in garlic chilli and a then beef with sesame oil, soy sauce, garlic, chilli with broccoli and butter plus glass if wine cos it's mothers day

Oooh, the scallops and beef sound lovely!

Don't fret over stairs. NOBODY likes stairs except masochists. Someone with asthma or any number of other complaints might have had to stop for a breather, it wouldn't just be you.

I still hate stairs and I've been going to the gym for months. Don't like lifts much either. In my world there'd be escalators, or everything would be a bungalow! :)

Thank you boggins! Yes I feel that way! Lol

Dinner was cooked by DS's OH... For my mother's day treat ! They are SO lovely... Xxx

Morning all gorgeous people... Stunning day here in Hammersmith and I'm going to try and put the escalator experience behind me !

My plan is to climb stairs at work and not take the lift! Lol ... Let's hope I keep to it as I'm sure it will help!

Drinking an AMT soya latte at the moment as the office keys are in my desk unit in the office - ha ha... One of the many probs of getting this old - the grey matter frequently let's you down!

But it means I can chortle on Minimins for a while xx

B will be egg omelette with a smidge of Parmesan ...

Someone posted that omelettes are more satisfying and I have to agree they feel more substantial

S will be an Atkins shake - coffee flavoured

L - another omelette maybe - or might walk across to Marks for chicken

And... Will need extra help from you guys to get firmer over the next month as nsu1 is taking me to France for a nooky weekend ... But he's so thoughtful that he's also said we can have 2 separate bedrooms if I feel too uncomfortable or nervous! And he also

Part 2... Lol

Said we can put black out curtains up!! He's the sweetest person I've ever met... Although I've got a history of knowing very unsweet people! :-(

Anyway... My body has turned into a very ugly one so need to see what I can do over the next 4 weeks!!! Eeek and yikes! Xx

Morning Di:)

Ooh - so exciting about the weekend away and lovely to hear he is so considerate:D. We will have to plan wardrobe etc:p

Agree with everyone else on the stairs - i can dance for 2 hours but still not do stairs or hills - yuck:eek: you might be interested to look at primal fitness on marksdailyapple - dont need any kit or gym and has a simple graduated programme for getting fit.

Have a fab day in the sunshine gorgeous - off to meet my first SME client - excited and nervous!
Xxxx

Back