Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Hello lovely, it sounds like you made good choices for your meal out. Don't worry. Enjoy the rest of the weekend
Xx

Morning lovelies...

Another 0.5lbs off this morning ! ... Completely mystified as to why as I'm not doing much different from the dark months (Jan and Feb) when there was little or no weight loss! Not complaining though lol

B - bacon, mush(rooms for Alpy), toms, garlic, egg, coffee, soya milk, coconut oil and butter

Need to work on my cv today and update LinkedIn as I really need either another job or more work ... :-(

Hope you all have a lovely Sunday xx

Starting my vibro thingie exercise properly from today...

Day One
10 mins standing with squats
5 mins kneeling with arms on the plate

Quite exhausting and feel like I've been on a ride at the fair! Lol

Will aim to do it most days - unless I'm out too late x

Only taken me 3 months to use it. Was a great place for storing shoes and dust! Lol

Evening Di, well done on getting round to using it, must get mine back out as I really did benefit while I was losing xxx

What is this video thingy? Hmm?

It's a vibro plate HP... And also have the Callenetics video recommended by Alpy although only looked at some of it at the moment xx

Oh, shaking your ass? ;)

Callanetics are lethal aren't they?

Night chic xx

Morning guys

Weight this morning is 15st 8.75lbs. Would be SO perfect to be 14st something when I go to France on the 20th April... So, that's my aim... Unlikely really but will give it a go! :) xx

Morning Di, whereabouts in France are you off too?

Well done Di! You will get there ... keep at it! You are so positive! Just think move towards it and however close you get will be a bonus and you are going to look fab on your holiday anyway!

Hi Jim ... We're going east of Paris near Compiegne - don't know that side at all.

Susie... We'll be getting there from 4.30 - so whenever you can make it! Xxx

Thank you RW... Hope your head is in a brilliant place today xx

It will be lovely to see you lovely Lisa whenever you can make it!!! Xxx

Afternoon Di, your head seems to be firmly in the right place so as long as your body carries on co-operating it is definitely do-able - good luck gorgeous xxx

Bren/Lisa... Please chuck over some of your amazing willpower! Lol could do with some space dust focus ! Xx

Back