Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Can I smuggle you all away with me in pilot's boot!! I SO need your support lol

Love you all!! Xxx

L - prawns and chicken breast

You know we are only on the end of a phone if you need us - don't hesitate to text or ring if you need advice (not that I have anything useful to contribute except hugs lol) and you are beautiful so don't forget that - you have done so well - we are all behind you in your adventures xxxx

Good morning Di :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning lovely - how was dinner last night?

Just to reiterate what everyone else said - you are a lovely, warm, funny, intelligent and rapidly shrinking woman, Pilot is a lucky man to have you in his life! :)

And don't forget to let me know if I can help on the CV front xxx

Morning guys... 3 glasses of wine last night and this morning completely hung over!! Lol

Such a lovely evening

D - I started with olives - best I've ever tasted - DS and OH had a lovely mezze board. Then I had piri piri half a chick with salad - chick was so fantastic. DS had rib eye steak and OH had huge burger with cheese.

Www.bills-website.co.uk

Thanks Susie - so kind of you to offer!... Will ping it over to you over the weekend. X

Oh... And another half pound off! Xx

Yaaayyyyy well done you!!!! x

Thanks all so much!

2 weeks before France from today... I'm 4.5lbs away from being 14 something!! So will try and be extra extra extra good lol

My next thinking is to look at having a little tan - not a TOWIE level orange thing but something subtle... Have never had one before so no idea ... Any help really gratefully received xxxxc

Never had one either but thinking of having a spray tan for a wedding we are going to in June, several friends have them and after a day or so they look really natural and lovely. Can get different shades depending on skin tone

Make sure you go to a salon for it, and about 3 days before too so it develops properly! and try and get somewhere that uses St Tropez product (most do) ....they are around £20 and are the best on the market!

Wear old clothes that are really loose too as they will stain and you don't want clothing rubbing against it before it develops x

Jx

Only 2 weeks, wow that seems to have come round fast - never had a spray tan so am no use to you in that department lol :)
Well done on the half pound, they really do all add up don't they, you have lost an incredible amount, glad you are still focussed, there is definitely a chance you can hit your goal before France - rock on and down gorgeous xxxx

ive had two spray tans and jo is right the st tropez one looked best, more.natural...id defo recommend their body exfoliation treatment before hand or scrub like mad in the shower...they tell u not to wear deodorant that day too otherwise it goes green under ur armpits...also book a taxi to go home or get a mobile therapist to come to your house coz u will not be wanting to get public transport home!! you look like you have had a mud slinging contest and lost!

God it's easier to be fat and a nun !!!

Thanks so much guys! ... This is a whole new world of nightmare ..

What about the sun bed method ? I know it's had negative health probs but I'm only going to do this once then I'm going to jack in all this malarkey lol

Currently making Easter cupcakes for DS and DD and maybe pilot will get one too! Lol

Have also made chicken and veg soup...

Also had shellac nails done ...

Busy day! Lol xx

Oh well done on the halfer! I used to sun bed loads, don't, you'll just burn or it'll have no effect, get a spray job, easiest way ;)

Oh and let me know how you get on with shellac? Mine didn't last long but then again, I was gutting fires and cleaning out chickens! Oops!

Xx

Morning HP.... My shellac lasts about 3 weeks but I'm extra careful and use gloves when I remember! I love it as its a lazy way with nails lol

I'll pop into the tanning shop and see what the say as my skin is so fair!

Out all day with pilot today... Need a rest though! No slobby day in ages! Lol

B - egg, mush, Tom, bacon, coffee, cream, garlic

Happy Easter Saturday everyone xxx

On the train - just have coffee with cream and a mini cheddar stick ... Taking this to pilot!

image-1216933413.jpg

Feel like a nutcase ! Lol x

Back