Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Ok... In a nutshell... Pilot needs help... Doc gave him little blue pills ... Pilot wants to try them out on Friday! Lol ... Lisa thinks I should pop one too... And Susie thinks I should invite a friend! Lol

Btw... Pilot just wound me up this evening - he got all embarrassed cos I was a bit amorous in an email... He said what would happen if I sent it to the wrong person!! He's gonna be toast soon if he keeps that puritanical attitude up!! Lol

Oh you have made me laugh so much!!! Thank you! I needed that sweetie xx

Oh ok...... And I've just finish reading what susies kiwi has been up to too! Lordy me!

Have any of you read 'fifty shades of grey' ? It's an eye opener and maybe would perk pilot up.... Lol!

Oh no! Not heard of it will investigate! Lol

I'm on the 2nd book now......can't stop reading it! :eek:

Morning

I'm sort of back to 14 something - 3 times I got on the scales this morning and each time it was different...

Having a mama lupe wrap today but I don't think they are good for me - I seem to gain or stall - so just another experiment cos can't be bothered to shop as I'm completely shattered... 14hr days for most of the week and I've had enough

B - wrap with avocado iceberg and cucumber coffee soya

So tired and already in the office - hopefully coffee will kick in xxx

Oh sweetie I need to hire a butler to come and take care of you! And you've been belting around all over the place, looking after other people - time for some Di TLC time!

I stall with the wraps too, which is a real shame because they are so convenient :(

Oh maybe mine will do that too! You need to catch up on some rest chicky xx

Damn... I think I might have the same prob then Susie with the wraps!! Oh well

They sound like the devils work!

wraps..hmmm yes well they are a pain,especially when you don't warp them properly
and the juices run down you nice clean top. :p

Oh Lainey... Yes that's happened loads of times .., although with my shrinking, shrivelling, sinking, saggy boobies it's becoming less of a problem lol

i'm forever dropping stuff in-between not great when it's hot !
bought a new brazie in asda super comfy jml one. meant to give you a lift ;)
should be good for saggy maggies. would be nice for the girls to be where they should be.
going to try it tomorrow.

Ooh... Let me know how get on with it! Xx

Lol! My pal got one of those, said it kept her chest warm.....cold knees now but her boobs sit in her coffee! Lol

Sorry I'm bad!

Back