Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

It was certainly yum Sandra! Lol

Forgot to buy more salami... Need to get some tomorrow as it was so lovely eating them... I need to stop eating more tonight as I have to re-balance my blinking appetite... I can eat like a banshee when I'm in this mood and then nothing budges on the scales! Lol xx

I could do an egg! With mayo! Good idea Soozxx

Now your talking! Lol xx

Just on my way out for a busy day ... A whopping great +4lbs gain - hopefully some kind of whoosh will come soon. It must be water weight - I hope.

So depressing but onward and downward?!

B - omelette of one egg, mushroom portobello, 2x streaky bacon, garlic, coconut oil, spinach, coffee and cream

Hope you all have a great day - weather looks stunning! Xx

Last edited:
of course its water weight Di...even on atkins the age old...eat 3500 more cals than your body needs and you will gain 1lb still applies. So I very much doubt you ate 14000 extra calories last night?? It will whoosh off in no time xx

Morning lovely

As Laura says, it's just water weight and will wee out in no time :)

Lovely day, as you say, gorgeous sunrise :)

No Atkins today... Day is too vile ... But I'm so conditioned with this woe that I'm only not on Atkins in words - foods are v AF (Atkins Friendly)

Just discovered pickled eggs! Yum! and the bonus is they're dense to eat and give me a slight heart burn which all helps with control! Lol

Afternoon Di, annoying on the gain but it must be water weight, can't possibly be anything else, hope it bugg'ers off again quickly xxxx

Have now found an Atkins bar - choc & orange - 1.9 net carbs - it was in the suitcase I took to Belfast - obviously was feeling very strong then as I'm now so tempted to eat it! Bad day! Help!!

Evening sweetie:). Sounds like a tough few days and scales not helping!

Defnitely cut yourself and body some slack - you know what works, body does what it wants sometimes, if you have an atkins bar not the end of the world - actually it means that you dealt with a crisis moment really, really sensibly! Well done;)

Xxxxx

Didn't have the bar!! How good am I! Lol

Was touch and go at one point! Lol the day was so vile - and now going to watch Grey's Anat...

Feel huge this evening and I suspect the scales will be brutal in the morning... Just not weeing enough so I do feel there's a bit of body holding water for whatever reason!! SO annoying as I feel so heavy! Lol

Out with pilot tomorrow... Been a tiring day today xx

Oh big hugs honey, have a nice relaxing night.

I know what you mean about feeling heavy, some days are just like that, but keep glugging the water and it will whooshie out :)

Back