Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Definitely water retention... Have drunk at least 3l today and hardly been for a widdle! It's bound to sort itself out soon! Mystery solved!

Hi Di, I seem to have the same problem today, my legs and ankles are very swollen , maybe a combination of hot weather and exercise, I'm going to try the aquaban. :)

4lb gain this morning! Maybe Aquaban will help! Lol

Definitely water retention!! It's the heat Di......don't panic sweet....

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

What Jo said, the heat is a bugger for it, especially if we are not used to it, keep glugging the water and you body will realise it is not in a drought and start giving it up, how are you for salt intake, sometimes that can cause problems with water retention too Di, hope it sorts itself out soon xxx

+1 on the water retention. Has to be.

I'm in the same boat - puffy as can be, and I ain't going near any scales until this weather cools down. The way I feel I'm probably back over 200lbs, and if I am, I don't care to know! :eek:

Step away from the scales is my advice...they are not our friends right now! xx

Have bought H&B equivalent of diuretic and milk thistle ... Do I only take milk thistle when I've had wine?

Crazy busy day! Sorry have ignored you all! Xx

Milk thistle can also help support during weightloss as it supports & promotes healthy liver function, supports pancreatic function, can optimise the way the body uses insulin & available glucose. :) xx

Morning and thank you for all your brilliant comments ...

+2 from posted which is better than yesterday's +4! Lol

Anyway, I don't have any cravings which is great - as I've not had anything illegal

Might have to review my menus on Sunday as I've been above posted for 3 weeks now

Am out with pilot today and we're at the rugby tomorrow ... Will wear one of the long dresses Katie gave me I think today!

Hope you all have a lovely day xx

B - egg, bacon, mushrooms, garlic, coconut oil and spinach with coffee and cream

S - slice of jarlsberg cheese

Stressed today with so much work but have to meet pilot soon which is a pain cos have so much to do

Hope the day goes well for you all! Xx

Just popping in to day hi :D

Thanks TT

Hey Lainey!!! Lovely to see you xxx

D - duck pate with bit of salad then chicken breast with salad ... White wine and champagne

Oh my that sounds good. I hope you had a good night.;)

image-2679442584.jpg

At Twickenham waiting for rugby to start! Lol x

Fry up for brekkie -2 eggs bacon and one tomato with black coffee

L - bits of cheese and water

image-693028491.jpg

Heaving ...

Back