Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

I'll have an early day tomorrow - should be home by 4-ish... And don't have to leave the house til 10 am on Saturday! Lol

Have eaten SO much today I can hardly move and feel so stuffed!! all legal but have shovelled a mountain of food into the moosh.

So my triggers are tiredness, stress, and having too much food on hand! Lol

Love that pic of the tights, Di - you've done so well, it really can't be said often enough! :D

I'm still wearing pretty much the same stuff I was at 17 stone, though to be fair, some things are now hanging on me a bit. Can't wait to ditch the lot! :D

image-2255588288.jpg

After stuffing my face all day I had this when I got home... Mama Lupe, mushroom, courgette, parma ham and garlic with some Parmesan ... Really yummy!! Xx

Wow that looks lovely....mmm para ham. Well done on mega loss

Food looks so good Di. You've just put it on my menu for today.. Thanks!

It sounds like you need to put your feet up and relax tonight.. With a big glass of wine for company... Oh wait that's me.... ;)

Have a great day at work.

Back up 4lbs this morning - obviously! Lol

But hope a lot is water weight..

Not getting to the office til 8.45 ... A real luxury but much needed.

And hoping to leave by mid afternoon.

Hope all you lovely folk have lovely days

Gosh what a Mare you're having with fluctuations lately - although really if you can manage it I think weighing weekly might make life less stressful. I know it makes me stress out during totm etc when my weight goes nutty.

Also ... Maybe the tortillas aren't friendly for you?

But you know it's not actual gain. I don't know if you track your food (I use mfp which gives me a carbs and calories total) but there's no way you've eaten 9000+ more calories than your maintenance level. It's just your body playing tricks. Unfair ones but tricks all the same.

Oh no Di that is unfair!

As Moonlights says it's just your body playing tricks on you and hanging on to the water - but you know that you get a whooshie every week or two, so it will sort itself out!

I have to say, I know the Josephs breads make me stall. The trouble is, they're just so yummy!

I think you're absolutely right ML... I need to step away from the scales / they are useless anyway as the numbers are different most times. But up until now I've used it to help focus.

I won't be able to weigh in Toronto while I'm there next week and the week after which will be a great test of curbing my OCD! Lol

Yes, the tortillas do seem to have a negative effect but my head yesterday was in sabotage mode so in the scheme of things having one was safer than reaching for other stuff! Lol

I just need to start again on clean and green and water and see if I'm sneaking things in that I shouldn't ... I do log on MFP which is a fantastic tool... :) xx

Not had too many whooshies lately Susie but it's probably down to my age and the abuse I gave my body in the past... I know it will start shifting again - just need patience...

I also think that I need to cut out coffee and alcohol completely - alcohol I only have at weekends so no biggie ... Coffee more difficult

Toronto on Wednesday!

In fact thinking about it - alcohol only came back in March with pilot so maybe it's related?

Back