Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Morning all... just wrote a long post on my iphone and it stalled so have lost it all - now on the laptop and so annoyed about it!

Anyway, have lost 2 of the 4 pounds I gained the other day so I guess whatever I'm doing is working... would be nice to lose the other 2 before Wednesday - but not expecting miracles at the moment! lol

B - egg, 100g portobello mushroom, 50g courgette, 50g spinach, 3 rashers of streaky bacon, garlic - cooked in coconut oil and butter with coffee.

Am off out to get holibob shopping - I need a suitcase as I've only got a wee one and I have to buy stuff for my gay friends - 10 x roasting bag packs (they have 8 bags in each apparently), 8 x deodorant cans, loads of galaxy chocolate and mars bars!! lol as you can see, they are as nutty as me! lol

I could do with more sleep as I'm feeling a bit tired still, hopefully will get home soon-ish... xx

LOL imagine Customs spotting that lot :D

Glad to hear the 2lbs has gone elsewhere!

LOL@Lisa - by bad man, I meant the guy I'd been chattting to on FB, then unfriended :)

Well done on the 2lbs, Di - fingers crossed some more will follow them!

And lol at the shopping list, though I do think you should draw the line at all that rubbish chocolate, for their own good!:p

Looks like you're going to be enjoying some rather better weather than we're having Weather Headlines - weather.com don't forget your sandals and sunnies!:cool:

Evening all... Been out getting insane stuff for Toronto guys... Still have to buy roasting bags and even more deodorant - and only bought mars bars... Need to get galaxy ...

Lunch with 90yr old in a fab Lebanese restaurant

L - chicken livers in oil and lemon juice then lambs tongues fried with salad ... Very yum!!

Unfortunately he ordered a bottle of wine - red ... I had 2 glasses ... So cross with myself! Lol

The vino won't be the end of the world hun, and anyway it's good for your heart :)

Did you get a suitcase? If not, I can lend you my big one?

Yes got one - seems ok and hopefully will store under my bed as I've no room anywhere else! Lol

Thank you Susie!! Really thoughtful of you xx

You're right but as usual I've run out of time to do anything other than the headless chicken route! Lol xxx

Up a pound must be the weather! Lol

Crazy busy day today which I'm not looking forward to as I didn't sleep well which means my brain is even more rubbish... :) xx

Scrumbles said:
Dunno. Can't remember...:cry:

Looks like we've had summer for this year - hope no-one blinked and missed it :rolleyes:

:D

I so get you!!!!!!!!

Morning Di!!!!! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-962247514.jpg
    image-962247514.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 71
Love the image Jo!!! Made me chuckle ! Lol

It's a blinking pain Sandra but will wait til I'm back from Toronto to tackle it ... I've given the boys strict instructions on foods and so I'll be keeping very close to low carb while I'm away

Have a lovely day xxx

I bet you're raring to get out of here Di, this weather is full of dread.

Could do with a good night's sleep first! Lol x

Back