Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Cals = 1388
Carbs = 16

Hope I sleep tonight - today was too hard core!

D - tin tuna, iceberg , cucumber, mayo, lemon juice, Parmesan, Parma ham

Off for my bath... Xx

Re the unspeakable itching - ice. Bag of frozen peas wrapped in something, old teatowel? because you really don't want to give yourself frostbite, for 10-15 minutes in each hour, which gives the peas a chance to refreeze in between.

Hope you feel better soon.

Oh thank you SWG! I have been using a flannel during the night when things get unbearable ... I'm expecting it to be fine tonight... Ever the optimist! Lol xx

Just to agree with Scrummie that lower than 1200 cals (on a regular basis) is too low. MFP won't let you go below that without giving you warnings. 1300 sounds just about right to me - that way you have some leeway for slightly lower and slightly higher days. And an average of 1.5lb per week to include a holiday is pretty great if you ask me. Doubt I'll be able to say the same after the next two weeks ;)

Sleep well hon and fly away songbird.

I'm not getting back on the scales for another week!! Thats official!! Far too depressing ! Lol ... Miserable reading this morning! Lol

Anyway... Screamingly busy today but slept better - had 4 hrs and woke up at 4 which was a great improvement.. Lol

B - 2 egg Olmette with cheese

Hey, Di. So much to catch up on. Hope you're unwelcome guest packs up and leaves soon. I suffer greatly with it to on antibiotics. That and any non-cotton knickers...

If you have been given so few cals I don't want to know what mine days. MFP has me at 1600 cals for a loss of 2lbs a week. That's at 65%f, 25%p, 5%c.

Have a lovely day x

Probably best to stay off the scales for now. Illness/medication plays all sorts of tricks on the body, so I wouldn't pay them any mind at the moment.

Just keep tracking those cals and carbs so you know you're on the right path, and don't go near the scales for a while.

Hope you're feeling better! xx

Last night was a definite improvement ... Let's hope it continues ...

I just didn't expect it to be so horrible ! Lol ... TT Lisa and anyone who has recurring 'foofs' my heart goes out to you!! Xx

L - chicken breast from Tescos with cream... I bought a really small tub of cream yesterday and had to finish it off today at lunch time cos I wasn't going to waste it and couldn't carry it home ... So ate the remaining half or so today - which was about 75mls! Lol

I should think I've had my quota of cals today lol

But might have a nibble before bed

Cals = 1259
Carbs = 10

Dinner ...

image-3869919101.jpg

A lovely big smoked salmon salad x

I hope I don't need anything else tonight! Lol

I sort of know what you mean but thankfully it doesn't stop me scoffing lol

Back in the bath ... Not a pleasant smell this tea tree oil but have read it might help cos of antiseptic qualities ... So have 2 drops in it.

Off for a meeting in Tower Bridge Rd tomorrow morning then need to get some bed linen for the attic for next week then mtg pilot for dinner - he's at The Oval tomorrow... And have stacks of work to do as I'm behind cos of feeling so yuck lately! It soon builds up!

Actually - a bit late with this, sorry - would suggest not putting tea tree oil in the bath at the moment - it may cause irritation. Would suggest salt, or bicarb instead.

Something else that occurs to me (am dealing with same problem at the moment due to bucketloads of anti-bs) - increase your intake of coconut oil. It is high in caprylic acid which is magic stuff for dealing with candida. In studies it has been shown to work as well as fluconazole which is the expensive single capsule from the chemist.

Hope you have a good day tomorrow!

Poor you Di, I had the same problem a few weeks ago and it drove me to distraction! Hope it clears soon x

Morning... I think I'm holding water at the moment so perhaps its part of the 'foof'! lol which is finally leaving the building! Hooray!

B - egg, bacon, mushrooms, spinach, garlic, coffee, unsweetened soya milk

I'm very tempted to write a short book on where to have unsweetened soya milk lattes in London ... I have interrogated almost every coffee-selling shop in my parts of London ... even to the point of actually checking the carton to see the number of carbs. I've become a very scary woman when I'm out. I now say that I'm allergic to sugar - sounds more dramatic and also that it could mean that I go into a coma if I have any, so the cafes and restaurants are far more careful about telling me if there is sugar in what they cook. Excellent! lol

I'm still not drinking enough water and I haven't started back on my vits. The 'foof' thing has been too distracting. Will remedy this weekend. Hopefully that will encourage a 'whoosh' sometime soon-ish.

I'm planning on thinking about introducing some foods in September - I do fancy either the almond flour things or strawberries or something - I must look back at the Atkins book to see what is in the next group. Only reason I'm doing it that as my weight loss has slowed right down I might as well see what would make a difference.

OK, enough waffling... I need to get off to the first meeting of the day. xx

Glad to hear foof has left the building lol. I always use tons of tea tree in my bath and it seems to help.

Good idea with introducing some more foods.

Have a good dinner tonight. x

glad foof is foofing off....H&B look to have coconut oil on offer ?
caught an eye it was in the window of my local.
xx

Back