Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

SO enjoying being back!! Not really hungry and feeling back in the womb! Lol... That insatiable appetite I had before the break seems to have gone for now! Just hope it will stay away for a good few months! Lol. I need to lose the weight I've gained pronto otherwise I won't have many clothes to wear. Can't believe how noticeable the increase is! Lol

When I was a 32/34 it never made much of a difference as everything was black and baggy so there was lots of 'give'!

B - 2 egg emelette with slice of cheese, butter and coffee

L - 2 turkey steaks with coconut oil, red wine vinegar, butter, mushroom, spinach and garlic and small slice of camembert melted on top and drizzled with cream

Dinner will be the same!!

Love Bolt ... But love Mo Farrah even more! Lol ... Such a lovely story

Starting to struggle ... Will have to have an early bath tonight - otherwise will be on the hunt to stuff my face! Lol xx

Good idea! Thank you! Xx

Decided to have a couple of hard boiled eggs with mayo mixed with Dijon mustard

Total carbs today = 15
Total cals today = 1365

Will be having a bath soon ...

Phew - day one done!! Lol

God it feels harder this time!

You will get in the swing of things in no time hun - try to visualise how exciting it will be when you get on the scales next monday and see all the gain just melt away :)

Yes you're right Susie! Xx

Thank you Bren!

Day 2 of the return journey. Have lost 3lbs but it doesn't feel like I want to celebrate - just want to beat myself up for being so rubbish.

I need to tackle my head stuff if I'm ever going to lose the weight and keep it off permanently.

My 2 work skirts that were so lose 3 weeks ago are now fitting snugly - and I'm bowled over, amazed, stunned at how quickly that has happened!

Hopefully it's a lesson learned.

Can't wait to get back into K... and hopefully my appetite will be as it was a year ago! If it's not I'm going to look at other ways to suppress it - perhaps acupuncture? and maybe look at talking therapies? because otherwise, I'm just sitting on a time bomb waiting to go off and I'll be back up to 22st (and beyond) in next to no time.

So, I guess the biggest positive to come out of the diet break so far is just realising how easy it was to slip back to my old eating habits and I just can't let that happen! Hopefully, the other positive from the diet break is to kick my body into losing again and I won't know that until I get back to what I was and then continue going down.

B - 2 eggs scrambled with cheese, soya latte.

Feeling a bit daunted and a wee bit jaded at the moment... x

Thinking of you...this time next week you will feel great...at least you faced up to the scales and put a full stop on it...that's the hardest part...I know from my own experiences when I've been in holiday or just ate what I wanted its hard to get on the scales and see the damage done...but it will all come off ....and deep down you know that....just playing the time game .....thinking of you

xxx

Hi Di :wavey:

Just in the car heading for france and this is the first chance I've had to log on! Well done getting back into the swing of things - you will soon feel better and drop any extras. Personally i think that going off plan can make you realise how good it feels eating low carb - that makes it much more likely to be sustainable. Once you are back on a couple of weeks induction - suggest you try owl. Some people lose better on it anyway and you can definitely find the extra foods that work. My personal favourites (and part of my life) are houmous, tomatoes, as much induction veg as i can stuff down, low carb pitta and wraps. Otherwise i pretty much eat induction food anyway:)

Please take care of yourself - you are on an amazing journey and have already shown how fantastic you are - both success and as a lovely person. Huge ((hugs)) and will try to check in from campsite wi-fi to cheer you on ;)

Love ya
Xxxxx

Thank you so much Ange - I'll get there but it does feel harder than it did a year ago

Katie lovely to hear from you - you are such a star!

Just have to get back into my stride and I'll be fine.

L - piri piri and mexican chilli chicken from M&S with some cos lettuce and mayo...

No cream today - although it never used to stall me, it is so calorific that I feel like I've eaten more than I really have just cos of the calorie count.

I'll go back to previous usage once I've got my balance back I think.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record... YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!! Thank you for ALL your support! xxx

Me too, I know just how hard it is, am really struggling with the head stuff myself, too much going on and not seeming to get my head round any of it, only 2 pairs of jeans that fit out of about 10 pairs which is not good............am trying to get back into exante today just for the tight control of it because that is what I feel I need right now. Let us hope that both of us get to where we want to be - love and hugs Di, we can do it xxx

Hi Di - just catching up with diaries and wanted to say how well you've done to get back into it again. You'll feel so much better in a couple of days.

Bless you all!! Xxx

I'm just finishing day 2... Not been too bad today thank goodness!

L - chicken piri piri and Mexican chilli chicken from m&s - really low carbs plus cos lettuce plus smoked salmon plus a bit of goats cheese

D - prawn salad with mayo yum yum

Just have to keep the focus going - I never want to be this big again... I now realise how unhealthy I feel Lol

Carbs = 11
Cals = 1617

Back