Alpen Lights - Really HEx?

Edwin

Silver Member
Just found these in Tescos. They are yum yum - are we sure they are a healthy extra? I heard somewhere 2 bars count as 1 HEx B - is this right? Seems too good to be true!!

x

Yup, that's right!

I love the new choco-fudge ones. Taste like really indulgent chocolate sweeties!

ooooh, I didn't know that! Thanks for the heads up.

I saw some in Sainsbury's yesterday but only the cranberry ones. They just didn't appeal to me :(

I don't suppose the special k choc chip ones count as a HExb? They're only 4 syns, but I love them. I'd love them even more if they were a HEx

Yep, I usually have 2 Alpen lights a day, one mid morning with a coffee and one late at night. I cant drink coffee without a biscuit usually, so Alpen lights or Snackajack caramels (2.5 syns) do it for me.

Yes they are amazing. I was at the safari park and got one with a cup of tea. i wasn't sure how much syns they would be but when i got back home i discovered i could have had 2 and counted it as hex b. they are great with a cuppa

I bought these yesterday and they are lurvelllyyy, so technically we can have 4 a day?? 2xHEX B is that correct? Well i knda know it is just want clarification really:rolleyes:

Back