Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Also, having a really bad week :(

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by atchonblimp21, 28 August 2009 Social URL.

1. atchonblimp21

atchonblimp21 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3.5lb(30.36%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    I have been doing sw for 9 weeks and have lost 9 lbs a steady loss of 1lb a week which for me is great, as weight loss has always been really slow... but as long as I see the scales go down, I seem to be able to stick to it quite easily and it just felt amazing.

Then last week was * week and I had battled with my food cravings and managed to win and stick to it using my syns.

But when i weighed this week, the scales tell me that I have gained 4 lbs :eek:, is that even possible in a week :confused: ... I have no idea how. It's got me really really down and the last couple of days I have reverted back to my old emotional eating pattern ... which I know isn't the solution, but it's all just driving me crazy!:cry:

Sorry for the rant :sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Vixxster

Vixxster Nojo on the YoYo

Start Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    no no no no no no no no no! it's all WATER hun! * week is rubbish, you may have even grazed a little without thinking. I'm in it now, and I feel like crap!

Hop back on your plan before the slope gets too steep!

4. CHRISR

CHRISR Gold Member

Diet:
    Low GI
    Good advise from Vixxster. I have to really try hard at this diet lark (sorry plan) but im reaping the rewards now its taken ages to lose - think of the great feeling you get when the scales show a loss nothing better!

5. sugar_lipswales

sugar_lipswales Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st10lb(36.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Was that an official weigh in or was it a cheat weigh in?

6. atchonblimp21

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3.5lb(30.36%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    Official, I weigh in on Mondays.

Thanks Vixxter, I hope it is just water weight. I just kind off thought it would of come off by now. a 1 or 2 lb gain i could deal with, but 4 lb was just scarey lol xx

Oh well, must think positive and hope weigh in on monday is better....

Last edited: 28 August 2009
  7. JoJosing

JoJosing Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(30.15%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    atchonblimp21

I can easily gain anything from 1/2lb to 4lbs on * week sometimes. It drives me mad at the time but there is usually a pay off the following week! Chin up keep on going and see what next week comes from.

8. Miss Q

Miss Q Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(8.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    everybody is different when it comes to * week, but my scales have shown a gain of up to SIX POUNDS before. Its horrible.

9. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

the best time to weigh yourself is first thing in the morning (with a light meal and no period)

10. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Past all that (thank goodness!) but you can't eat enough calories to put on 4 lbs of fat in a week (unless you are extremely talented at the stuff my face stakes!) That's an extra 14,000 cals! So it has to be water, unless you can tell us different! :eek: So relax, stick to the plan and you'll be back to normal next week xx

11. atchonblimp21

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3.5lb(30.36%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    Thanks, I really appreciate the encouragement. I will hold out till monday, and will keep to plan for rest of week and see what happens.

Thanks to all

Zara (Atchonblimp) xx :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.