alternating green and extra easy..

Curvygirl87

Silver Member
It my first week back on plan and im just wondering if u think it wud be ok to do green days and extra easy, dependin on each day, as some days i like to have more bread than others n sometime cant have a 1/3 superfree with each meal.. do u think it wud affect my weight loss switchin between the two?xx

It's fine.
I vary my week, depending on what is for dinner.
Last night was bean chilli and rice so I made it a green day, today is tuna pasta bake so it's EE.

I also like the 2A's and B's a red or green day allows although I do still try to have a third superfree on red or green days.

No it shouldnt affect any loss! In fact a lot of people do switch, gives variety!

thank u :) yeah i like the fact of havin more healthy extras, i will still eat fruit n veg on green days i just find it hard sometimes to eat it with every meal, is not essential on green n red though is it? i just wanted to check it was ok to alternate with it bein my first week :)x

No it shouldnt affect any loss! In fact a lot of people do switch, gives variety!

great :) i thought it gave variety to but just wanted to double check :)

That's what this week has been like for me! Going to definitely try some reds next week!
Will find out tonight how I've done *crosses fingers*

Good luck, hun x

thank u :) gud luck xxx

Back