• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

alton towers water park 2.5 lbs away

Great minds think alike!!

I've persuaded my man to take me away for the weekend to the Alton Towers Hotel when I get to goal!! But...I want to stay in the chocolate themed room :giggle:Not good for the diet...but hey ho!!

Princess xx

ThinLizzy

Wants to be a yummy mummy
You two have the right idea!! Good on ya!!
I asked my OH if he would give me a £1 for every lb lost
His response was : Do I get it all back when you have put it back on?

Not the most supportive response in the world, and I made sure that he knew it!!!!

You guys will get there and have the best time ever, I know it!!!

Not the most supportive response in the world, and I made sure that he knew it!!!!

That made me laugh if i did that i would be skint lolx

:rotflmao: That did make me laugh...though I hope you slapped the cheeky sod! Ha ha

I think it's a great idea to plan a treat like that for when you lose weight. I asked OH if he'd pay for me to have my teeth whitened when I get down to 10st 7lb (I didn't tell him the actually weight, I just said when I've lost a stone and a half, lol, he doesn't need to know the finer details :eek:) and he said he would! Yey! Now all I need to do is lose the weight, hmmm.

I'm gonna ask for new boobs if I get to 9st :p ha ha ha!

debtdummy

Silver Member
slight catch tho, i got to pay for him , if he gets there first..... amd im sick this week