Always wanted to be a size 16 now buying 14's!!

Hello everyone

Diet going well, seem to be eating loads on slimming world, see if it works :confused:

Going to a gym class tonight for an hour and then need to be more active in general.

Really want to make target by the summer and really ther is no excuse fo rme not to.

Hope you all ok x x

Haven't read all your thread but it sounds like you have done so well so far.keep going.xx

Thank you Bettyboo :) It is hard work this dieting malarkey isn't it..good days, not so good days and bad days..but we will all get there in the end..believe in yourself hun and aim for success, you can do it! I am in the silver section of the diaries hun..you will need 500 posts to view that section!! :)..but I am often around on other threads too. Feel free to pm me anytime and I can share a wee bit of my story with you and support you along the way if you would like me to? :) Do you have a diary x
No I don't have a diary yet.x

Hello everyone

Diet going well, seem to be eating loads on slimming world, see if it works :confused:

Going to a gym class tonight for an hour and then need to be more active in general.

Really want to make target by the summer and really ther is no excuse fo rme not to.

Hope you all ok x x
I have recently joined slimming world. Have been dieting all my life but now really need the weight off.i find it hard being more active.Especially when it's freezing outside and I have college work today :/

Tuesday night then might switch to a Saturday morning.

I like a wine on a weekend so would have a full week to make up for it x x x

wow been a bit busy.

Weight going down nicely, back on track, lost 7 the last 2 weeks so need to keep it going.

38lb to go for my 100lb target and hope I am about where I want to be by then.

Back in gym so that is helping.

Hope you are all ok x x

It's been a long time again.

I am now down 5 stone !!!!!!!! Need to update my stats when I'm on a computer.

Food is spot on, doing really well but exercise is a bit of a no go for me, need to get back into the gym .

Hope everyone is doing ok and shredding the fat x x

Thanks for the comments.

I am sort of following slimming world but not eating the huge amounts. Lot smaller portions.

I am trying to exercise but not really commited to that.

I am nearly in the 16's :D:DI can get size 16 tops but the bottoms are still a bit tight. Not bad considering I was a size 24 x x

i bought a pair of size 16 jeans from next on saturday!!! Finally done it, might have to change my name now , want to be a 14 lol x:D

right I am going to start posting more regular again, need the help for the final push to my target.

things going ok but little bits creeping back in, bits of cheese and sauces and not to mention the wine and chocolate!!!!

Had a rough bank holiday weekend that turned into a week so hoping to not drink this weekend and get back into it properly.

Speak to you all soon x x

Logging back onto my fitness pal tomorrow. Have planned my day and just need to stick to it.

Was tempted to cut carbs a bit but then thought have done ok up to now with carbs.

Going for 1200 calls a day with maybe a few vinos on a weekend and plenty of exercise.

I've been weighed and need to update my stats. I am now 74 pound down so need to lose 26 pound for my 100 target.

I am hoping to do this by end of August , fingers crossed x

Good luck! Really inspiring!

I have bought a note pad for my 12 week countdown.

I was going to go to slimming world with a 12 week countdown but was 50.00!! I have managed without going just need some support which I will get off here hopefully and start giving more back ,

My target date is August 28th. That is my wedding anniversary and 1 year since I decided to seriously get this weight shifted. I want to be 100lb down so need to get cracking.

My biggest downfall is wine not food, I have decided to cut right back. If hubby is home ( he does 28 days home and 28 away) we go out normally Friday and Saturday then I would have a bottle of wine Sunday in the house! Even when he is away I drink probably twice a week sometimes more. I am not going to drink in the house at all and think I have 2 nights out this month that I will drink. I can still lose weight but it does slow it down, mainly because the next day I can't be bothered with anything,

So, I am going to keep a food diary and weigh at home every Saturday morning and hopefully reach my target. I want to lose 10lb by 6 th July, this seems a lot but if I am strict with myself and move my arse I should be able to do it.

I will catch up on everyone's diaries tonight when I have time, need to get ready for work

X x

Back