Always wanted to be a size 16 now buying 14's!!

Hi everyone

Still going well am now 30lb down. Getting weighed monthly so due next weigh in 1st November x

really need to catch up with everyone, not getting much chance.

lost another 6 so 36 pound down. on target for 3 stone for xmas x x

Well i am officially back for good.

Still going well 4 stone down but things have stalled a bit.

Post Christmas I think. I lost a few pounds over the last month but am still picking between meals which i didn't do before Christmas. And over Christmas my best friends were wine, cheese and chocolate.

Off on holiday next week but then I am gonna log in daily and post my food diary and weigh in's weekly.

Someone to answer to to get me to goal.

My goal I originally set isn't far off but i am gonna change it to 100lb lost x x

Holidays over and don't I know it.

The weather has reminded me I'm no longer in tenerife.

Haven't gained any weight stayed the same but need to get going again properly.

Might join slimming world for the last 3 stone.

Look forward to catching up with everyone again and will start my food diary soon.

Bit of a cut back for a few days to shock me back into it.

X x x x

I will br around more now. Got an iPad for Xmas so will check in on a night and do food diary x x x

todays food is:

2 scrambled eggs - brekkie

jacket with tuna and salad - dinner

homemade turkey meatballs in gravy with mash and veg - tea

prob a yogurt or a mousse

plenty of water and coffee......

not gonna make the gym today but will get back to it this week.

Had my nana's funeral yesterday and a few too many wines so need the fluids in today .

hope you all ok , speak soon xxxxx

right, i need ot get my backside into gear.

Only dropped a few pounds since before xmas. wine has found its way back into my life and it has to go.

Thinking of slimming world for the weekly weigh in again to keep me on track.

Will let you all know x x

Size 16 and will do,Sorry to hear about your nan. I just read a lot of your thread and really can relate to a lot of what you say and have gone through.You mention SW.I have just joined and in 3 weeks feel I have started to learn and stabilise my eating habits.WHy don't you go back and stick with that diet to help you lose the last of your weight.YOu have done so well,so far .well done and keep going.x
Rainbow rose, what a fantastic amount of weight you have lost, I am off to read your blog now :)

Last edited:
Thank you Bettyboo :) It is hard work this dieting malarkey isn't it..good days, not so good days and bad days..but we will all get there in the end..believe in yourself hun and aim for success, you can do it! I am in the silver section of the diaries hun..you will need 500 posts to view that section!! :)..but I am often around on other threads too. Feel free to pm me anytime and I can share a wee bit of my story with you and support you along the way if you would like me to? :) Do you have a diary on here?

Hi Size 16, how are you doing today? x

doing ok. Bit too much wine yesterday though :cool:!! Hubby back away tomorrow for 4 weeks so will get back into it strict x

Haven't weighed for a few weeks but don't think I've lost any.

Hubby went at 4.30 this morning I dropped him at the airport so really tired today.

Having turkey stir fry for tea then will probably be in bed early.

Tomorrow is a new day, fresh start and start moving my backside. Booked into boxercise thursday night so try and do gym tomorrow x

Well I went to slimming world last night.

Decided I needed the support for this last 3 stone so hopefully start losing again.

Ive has a veggie omelette for breakfast, got leftover turkey stir fry for dinner and out for a carvery tonight.

x xx

Back