Always wanted to be a size 16 now buying 14's!!

Can't beleive I have been weighed this orning and have lost 5.5pounds!!!! Over the moon, must be the exercise.....

Hope it keeps going down x

Brillliant news!!! Well done!!!!! It always gives a boost and makes you want to be good when seeing progress! x

Hiya everyone

Good food day today I've had

2 slices of WW toast and a boiled egg

Tin of veg soup and 2 ww bread
Sunbites
Grapes

Chicken, veg and new pots with sweet chilli sauce

curly wurly

Quite satisfied now. No exercise today but the weather has been terrible raining. Will be on my bike in the morning weather permitting x

Wow!!!! That's amazing! Really well done!
You must be getting everything spot on :)

hope so, think ive exhausted fad diets this year and lost nothing so back to good old WW and exercise x x

Morning everyone

Haven't been on my bike again!! It was pouring down this morning but has brightened up a bit now, might go for a ride tonight later on if it stays nice.

Hoping I can keep going this time without getting impatient and trying to do cambridge, and failing and binging.

Last weeks weight loss definately spurred me on.

Food today: -

Brekkie - 2 slices WW bread, boiled egg and ketchup, grapes

Dinner- chicken salad, few new potatos and sweet chilli sauce, probably some fruit after and maybe a yogurt

Tea - not sure yet but some chicken left in fridge so might have chicken and veg with basmati rice for tea

Snacks - probably a curly wurly tonight and some sunbites.

Speak later everyone and good luck for your diet today x x

Aye, the weather's been pants, but you're eating sensibly (all sounds delicious actually) so I'm sure you'll be fine :)
It's great to see you so perky, you really can do this, so it's fab that you know that now too :)
Best wishes.

C'mon size 16, you can do this. Menu for today sounds good, so that's a positive. Now start imagining yourself in that lovely size 16 dress for Christmas - right, now plan finding it, trying it on, first in an 18 and then having to send it back for the smaller size! See, that is what WILL happen if you stick to your plan.

Oooh I like the way you think Barb... I posted yest saying I'd gone out shopping to buy new jeans and work trousers that don't make me look like I s**t myself they're so loose!

I was still a wee bit worried the smaller size might not fit... they did, comfortably too! I was/still am over the moon... this grin won't be wiped off my face for a while!

Keep it up Size 16... best feeling in the world :grouphugg:

Long time no speak!!!

I haven't been on for a while, I've been trying to get my head together. Not lost any weight this year, pathetic!!!

Finally have got my head together and started this week.

I am doing a 12 week community challenge called Arriba. It's in conjunction with a herbalife counsellor. I started on wednesday morning and do seem to have got my head together, 12 weeks till my hols!!!

I will have my first weigh in on tuesday night and take it from there x x

morning Helen , i have just under 11 wks till Alton towers , so we both need to work on the mind lol
tell me about this new diet ?

Lovely to see you back hun x

Good luck for first official weigh in, new diet sounds interesting. Keep posting and let us know how it is going.

A lot of good work can be achieved in 12 weeks..go for it! :)

Hiya

It's basically a 1200 cal a day diet, you can do it with food or a mixture of food and shakes. The shakes are made with milk/fruit juice.

I am having: -

Brekkie - 1 herbalife protein shake

Snack - 1 boiled egg and 1 ryvita

Lunch - shake and fruit

Snack - herbalife protein bar and fruit

Dinner - Meal with half the plate of veg/slad/stir fry, the other half of the plate is 2/3rds protein and 1/3 wholegrains.

snack - mullerlight

Fingers crossed my weigh in is good because I am feeling ok. Got multivitamins as well.

I am drinking water and a herbal tea mix.

Will report how I get on.

I have been exercising as well.

The biggest loser (% wise) in each group after the 12 weeks wins £300, 2nd place £200 and 3rd place £100.

So another incentive as well.

There are 30 in the class and it costs £39 for the 12 weeks , the products are extra if you decide to use them.

Thata a spur on winning the money , so hard compo lol
The diet sounds good , yes its our time now to starting seeing results , think we both have been down the same path of feeling strong then losing it .... lets nail this Helen .... think of what your going to spend that cash on hehe

Well first weigh in last night and i lost 8.4 pounds!!

Over the moon need to keep going now x

Back