Always wanted to be a size 16 now buying 14's!!

holly cow , yes theres only one way to go and thats to keep at it like the book .
Dont think about the climb think sticking 100% daily is the only way , even if theres small results ... don't get mislead ..... BUT THATS AMAZING

Amazing weight loss well done :) x

Well

Feeling more positive than I have for a while. It was good to have my weigh in loose a lot and then not go and pig out on something!!!

I have been getting up at 05.45 on a morning (weathe rpermitting) and going for a one hour bike ride before work as well, and last night I started the 30 day shred!!!!!

SPeak soon x

Crikey size 16, that's a brill result. Well done on the bike riding too, you are clearly a woman on a mission.

Hiya everyone

Still going strong, hoping I loose again on Tuesday to keep me going.....

10 weeks till hols and counting x x

good to hear helen , what day you away ?

Hi Helen , i was ringing for going back to Cambridge , but BMI now is too high and need the doctor to sign so think she will charge me , so looking at another plan now .
nov wont be long ... hows your strong head going ?

Well what can I say!! Weighed in last night and had gained 1.4 pound!!!!

Really fed up with that even had a few tears. I've been really good and exercised more than ever.

I was told it could with the exercise, my body catching up, water retention and not to worry. Wait and see what happens next week at the scales. For once I am going to stick with it and see what happens next week because I feel great. I am out on my bike at 6am every day (weather permitting) and doing a dvd most nights.

So I will stick with it and hopefully loose a big chunk next week x x

hi Helen
Thats it the scales can really make you mood low if your not seeing the right direction .... sometimes you think should i go on them , if you've kept 100% the scales reading is just a reading and your body is still shrinking inside .
You seem to be going so well maybe a good 2 stone is in sight for you !

Hey chick!

Don't let the scales dishearten you! I've just started hitting the exercise hard and for the first week in a long time i've had absolutely no loss!! When i dived on the scales this morning i've gained a lb! But like you i am feeling much better and i know from experience that once my old lazy body gets used to being active then it will start to shun the fat!

A small gain is just your body's way of being stubborn and clinging to the old. (our bodies dont like change it would seem!) If anything it shows that you are doing enough to make your body worried :D

There may be other small gains here and there as you gain muscle, but its worth it!

Keep doing what you're doing! You will get there!!

Kate x

Keep going x:D
I too showed a small gain and I ve been 100% altho the difference is this time I go to the gym x4 times a week but I want to be fit too

That's the spirit Size 16, don't let those darn scales play mind games with you! its taken me 6 months to finally accept that even when you do exactly as you are supposed to, the scales don't always show it..when they should! Keep going, next weeks result is going to be a completely different story hun x

thanks everyone.

Still going strong today, Ive had

Herbalife shake

Tuna and a ryvita

Herbalife shake

Pineapple

Going for a meal at tea time, a thankyou from dad for doing bits for him lately after he had an op, so I'm gonna have fresh griddled tuna steak with vegetables and 3 new potato's. Mullerlite when I get in. Determined not to fall off the wagon so have made my mind up before I go for the food. The other option is a salmon salad bowl with 3 new potato's mmmmm....... can't wait someone else cooking my tea x x

morning everyone

still herejust dont have a lot to say ha ha x x

is everone looking forward to a long weekend?? I am....

I am at a wedding saturday but taking thecar so not tempted by the wine and not gonna bother eating...... I will be slim this year x

great way of thinking Helen ...
yes doing well on my vlcd and thinking this could be my year too .
yesterday did have a few weak moments but talk my way back from too the diet .
of course we are going to still get tempted but never knowing when its going to happen .
i don't have weekly weigh inns but i just say as long as its 100% day i know it will be ok .
I am off to alton towers on oct 28th so i'm going for this diet at least till then ... will see what happens after that if i stay with CD or sw .

enjoy the wedding hun x ooh I love a wedding!!! great idea to drive so you are not tempted with the demon drink :) hee hee

..think you could eat a little something..don't want you fainting on the dance floor! :)

Back