Always wanted to be a size 16 now buying 14's!!

HI OTW, me neither - looking forward to the Tuesday weigh in I mean. I know I have been off the rails big time but the thing is as long as we don't lose focus completely I think we will be ok. For me I know there is no real 'going back' to my old ways. I simply can't afford to. A week or two of not being rigid about food is do-able but not forever.

So don't be down if the results aren't good, next week they will be.

hi Helen , think me and you are doing same thing.... doing vlcd then becoming board and missing foods ... I think its hard on week3 where you start to mentally miss foods you would normal have and we don't think postive enough and then go and get these things . I have had some days out now and picking vlcd back up today , i did keep 6 pounds off . It might be also with the scales seeing how much we have lost or haven't lost .... that can make us stray .
Think we both don't have long till our trips away , mines 28th Oct for 2 days alton towers , must be able to ide them rides , so no more cheats for me ....
Wahts your eating plan today Helen ?

Hiya

I haven't been doing VLCD, only tried one day but didn't do it so am sticking to my 1200 cal a day x

hiya

I think I know why I have STS. I am not eating enough. I never thought this was true and have always thought the less you take in and all that but I have been having about 900-1000 calories a day. I am starting properly today and having 1200 calories a day.

WOrth giving it a go and if this doesn't work I will be looking to do something different.

Hows everyone else doing??

x x

Hi Helen

1200 , kcals plan , sts , just do what you can Helen , the results will be worth it , i'm not going on my scales for a while it really plays mind games with me , what i don't know won't hurt me .
Not long till holiday . have you got an idea of what size clothes you will be in then

not really, am a 22 now so a comfy 20 will be good x then 18 for xmas and finally my beloved size 16!! Might not be this year but who cares, changing my lifestyle for good so not in any rush. Sick of trying the quick fix all the time and getting nowhere.

I am still 10 lb down so another 18 and I have done my initial target for the cruise, thats 7 and half weeks to loose 18 pounds!!

Can be done and I will do it, gonna up my exercise again, fell by a bit with the weather being rubbish I haven't been out on my bike nearly as much as I should be so I am gonna get back in the gym and get back into my DVD x x

Fab attitude hun.... it's not a sprint....long distance race ;)

Stick with it, it'll be so worth it

Good on ya girl , gettimg back on the bike , yes lifestyle changes is all thats needed .
18 pounds , go girl , i'm hoping for about 2 stone for end of oct .

Nothing much exciting to report at the minute..

Just seem to count down to weigh in day each week hoping for some excitement ha ha .......

head in gear not long now till hols - 7 weeks on tuesday????

You are doing the right thing hun :) upping the calories can helpt weight loss, silly as it sounds! Not eating enough can and does result in sts!!! good luck for next weigh in, hope its a good 'un! :)

Not long until holiday now..woohooo!!! (we go, 4 weeks on tuesday..can't wait :) )

I know if will fly over, I have done it again though, started off with about 17 weeks to lose weight and here I am 7 weeks to go and only 10 pound down!!!

Not to worry another stone will be great for hols but another 18 would take me to the 2 stone mark, even better x x

Morning everyone

Looks like another miserable day up North!

Off to get my hair cut it's a bit desperate!!! Then see what the day brings.

Hubby home Wednesday, he's been away 4 weeks so looking forward to that. Good excuse to leave th housework till Monday and Tuesday ha ha x x

went a bit shorter but my hair is short anyway. I am red at the minute but gonna have a change before holidays I think. Fancying my natural colour again which is chocolate brown but with some caramel highlights through it x x

Not a bad day today in the end, the weather perked up a bit in fact its been boiling, but clammy horrible warm, not nice sunny warm!!!

Diet wise I have taken another turn. Wasn't enjoying what I was doing so I have reverted back to Weight watchers!!! what am I like. I am still happy to be 10 pounds down but another 7 weeks till hols and definately looking for at least 14 pounds, 18 would give me my 2 stone!!!

I lost on weight watchers years ago and just fancied the change. I was happy to see I was a couple of pound less today as well. Will keep my weight loss as it is for now though until next weeks weigh in. SO I will be weighing on a saturday morning. Onward and downward I hope.

Went shopping today to asda but made the mistake of taking my 17 year old daughter who keeps moaning I never buy things she likes!!! (crap!!) £166 I spent, I was in shock......... plenty of lovely salad and fruit though so that's good for me, and I have the veg and gammon to make a big pan of soup tomorrow.

Ive babbled on again!!!! speak soon x x x

Good idea size 16, if you were not enjoying your plan then change it. It doesn't matter how you get there, just as long as you do. Weight watchers seems to suit so many people and is good and flexible, so best of luck with it.

Barb is right Size 16, just do what you feel comfortable with and whether it takes days, weeks or months, we will all achieve satisfaction in the end! :)

good luck for next saturdays weigh in, i predict a big one for you!..loss of course, not a gain! ;)

hee hee I've gone from dark red to chocolate brown hair colour this time, your natural colour! I am naturally a brunette, but over the years have been brown, blonde and dark red!

I love asda, and am always shocked at the checkout as I get carried away...food, clothes and usually a toy ...AND every special offer I see!!!!! hee hee

Hiya everyone

Going good and enjoying it.

7 weeks tomorrow and I will be flying off, hoping to get the 2 stone by then but to be honest just glad to be feeling better in myself.

Wind picking up here now, definately no biking!!!

Speak tomorrow and hope you are all ok x

Back