Always wanted to be a size 16 now buying 14's!!

Doesn't time fly, a week since Ive updated!!!

Not really sure what Im doing diet wise but it's still working nearly lost my first stone........ but I want it to move quicker!!!!!

Ha ha always the same with me...

Hows everyone doing, good I hope x

Hiya everyone

Weight coming off nicely slowly but surely.

Lost 7 1/2 in the last 2 weeks.

Not been on much hubby home for 2 weeks so have had other stuff to do????? wink wink ha ha x x

I will catch up on everyones posts soon and hope you all ok x x

Well Happy New Year Again!!!

I'm back and pretty much exactly where I was this time last year, weight wise.

Had a great year last year, plently of hols which would have been even better with less weight.

Had a week in Tenerife at New Year and so I am now back and focused.

I have decided to do weight watchers. I know I have tried them all at some point and probably all of them last year, but so what!! Not gonna beat myself up about this and not going to look back, only forward. Back at the gym tonight and am not going to be disapointed with 2 pounds a week and think sod it and try shakes. I know I can't do them they make me miserable and I have a life.

So, we are looking at May for our next holiday so I am thinking maybe 16 weigh ins till then. Joined class last night and am well armed with my healthy food today.

To be honest I'm ready for it, sick of eating crap.

So hello girlies and wonder if anyone remembers me.

I'm gonna catch up with all the threads as I can but hope you are all doing great x x x

Last edited:
Hello and welcome back hun x of course i remember you too :)

It says so much that you've come back with added determination, you deserve to lose the pounds :)

Happy holiday planning :)

Morning everyone

Another good day yesterday, even managed 1 hour body pump class. 1st time I have done it and it was hard but it can only get easier!

Speak later x x

Morning, really achy today. did kettlecise last night! My god! I am so unfit.....

Food was good again looking forward to weighing in on Monday and hopefully a loss x

Hi! Nice to see you back, I am the same as you, same weight/size I was this time last year (I think Im too scared to weigh in!)

We are back on it though, that is the main thing! :)

How was kettlecise? x

Morning everyone

I have changed my weigh in to a Saturday morning, it's just more practical for me incase I want to go out Saturday night with hubby, then I have a week to make up for it.

Lost 3 pound between Tuesday and saturday so really pleased with that.

Food has been good and I did spinning last night! Oh dear me, suffering today. I have kettlecise tonight. They both are meant to be really good for loosing weight so will see how I do Saturday after a full week.

Hope you all ok and Hi Kirsty, remember you from last year, you did biggest loser I think didn't you ?

Re: your thread title. Don't forget you were once a size 16, as was I when growing up. So don't get down, we can both get there again.
When anyone asks me what was the lightest I ever weighed, I say 6lbs 8ozs and that shuts 'em up.

Ha ha love it!!

I was a 16 about 5-6 years ago so should change my title to again!

Hi! Yeah I did BL for about 6 months, then went a bit awol after my holiday in August lol. back again though.

how did you find spinning? I used to do spinning last year and its great for burning calories! btw what is kettlecise? lol

morning everyone, another good day yesterday.

Kettlecise is a class using kettlebells, finding it really good.

Did spinning monday but I have a "burn" type mark on the top of my leg, near my bum. Felt like something was digging in, like sharp wirey, and theres a hole in my leggings. Didnt want to make a fuss it was my first class and I am a fatty!!! Will check the bike next time before I sit through the pain........

Cancelled spinning tonight because of this but might go in the gym still. Not sure yet.

Speak later x x

Oh hi! So I haven't been the only one off the wagon! :)
This year we'll do it!!
I thought Kettlecise is something to do with Kettle crisps ;)

It's my second week in gym. Don't want to over do it or it will put me off. But I have told myself that I will go 3 times (more if I can) a week. But 3 times I have to!

Don't hurt yourself, start it easy! x

Morning

Another good day yesterday. Stayed within points. Haven't used any weeklies yet or exercise bonus points. I will use some of them if I go for a drink saturday after ive been weighed! fingers crossed for a loss.

Went to the gym last night and did 15 mins bike, 15 mins treadmill and 10 mins cross trainer.

Someone said I might not loose as much with all the exercise, hope so though because it's the scales that matter to me!!! Psychological....

Speak later and hope you all ok x x

Back