Am a hopeful newbie!

wkdstepmum

Silver Member
Am starting Exante this week, have a few shake sachets to last me and am getting my full delivery later this week. Am apprehensive but will be a bridesmaid for my sister on June 23 and simply MUST lose 18lbs by then!!!
Am here looking for help, tips, encouragement and somebody to kick me up the bottom when I reach for the bread! :) x

Thanks Cybill! REEEEEALLY hope so, have two extremely skinny sisters to stand beside and the photos will last for a lifetime!!! :) Got to do it, absolutely no option... must get one of these little ticker things everyone seems to have x

Thanks hun, will do that now x

Water !!
DrinkLoads.com ;)

Ha Marge! I have ordered litres and litres, my Tesco man is going to be wondering whether I've sprung a leak! ;)

Excellent !!
Green tea is another good thing.
And peppermint tea too :).... just for something different :D

Good idea!!! I will miss my milky tea...but I'll give it up if it means having a cracking body!!! ;) worth it I suppose? We'll see!x

Good idea!!! I will miss my milky tea...but I'll give it up if it means having a cracking body!!! ;) worth it I suppose? We'll see!x

I do still have skimmed milk in my normal tea ;).
I normally have 2 or 3 cups a day :)

Oh really?! Wow, that's great then and look at your results, you're doing brilliantly! Delighted to hear that, I'd have missed that a lot... don't see what the downside could be! (am sure that will change when I'm starving and craving carbs) But feeling so positive at the moment! :)

My first cup of tea of the day, with skimmed milk helps keep me on track. So, I have it :)
I drink more tea at work... but normally not more than 3 cups a day :)... but occasionally I do have more :)

Good to know, I'd miss it terribly first thing and at lunchtime...and one in the evening when I get to sit down! Phew! Can't wait to get the ball rolling...tired of all the rolling being my tummy rolls ;) Hope I lose something good this week!

I have skimmed milk in all my tea and coffee x

I had skimmed milk today in coffee, hunger hasn't hit me yet!!! Yay, exciting! x

Back