Am i being realistic????

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by baby_callalillies, 3 May 2009 Social URL.

1. baby_callalillies

baby_callalillies Full Member

Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Diet:
    CD(2009)Slim & Save 28 Feb 2012
    Hi everyone......:D:D

Just been mulling over some things and decided that i would extend my goal date so that i wasnt under too much pressure...then thought, maybe i should change my goal weight too. I am only 5ft 2inches and started off 16 weeks ago at a hefty 17st 10lbs! I have set my goal weight now at 9st 9lbs to keep my BMI under 25. Do you think this is achievable?

I am currently 13st 9lbs, have gone down quite a few clothing sizes......just wondering if anyone knows what size i could be if i achieved my goal weight!! any 5ft 2in- 9st-9lbs'ers out there???

Just a thought!:confused::confused:

This certainly messes with the head....but in a good way ;);) I never thought i could get to where i am now, but i have and so the thought of getting to goal by September makes me smile!

Hope everyone is doing well and feeling positive. :vibes:

anni xxxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Luci-De-Milo

Luci-De-Milo is going to do this!

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(17.06%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet (CD)
    I'm 5'3", and when between 8.7 - 9 stone I've been a size 10.

So I'd say perhaps a 12, maybe a 14 depending on your muscle size/whether you are big boned?

And I think you should set a target of however you want to be :) It is possible, if you stick to it. The average daily recommended kcal intake for a woman is 2000, which would suggest on average people are burning over 2000 a day. If you are on the 800 plan, you are therefore losing at least 1200 kcals a day, so however long it takes, the weight will and does come off :)

Good luck! You've done brilliantly so far.

4. DisneyParis

DisneyParis An Attitude of Gratitude

I'm 5'3" & l used to be around 9 1/2 stone (a few years ago!), back then l was a size 12. I guess what size someone is at a particular weight will depend on their body shape, bust/waist/hip measurement

You've done really well so far - well done!

5. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey..
    Well done you have done fantastically well so far!
    I am 5 ft 2 at the moment my goal is 9 1/2........
    I am in the 11s at the moment and wearing top size 12 and bottom 14..
    I think it depends on the indivdiual really. Just see how you go..
    Good luck x

6. baby_callalillies

baby_callalillies Full Member

Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Diet:
    CD(2009)Slim & Save 28 Feb 2012
    Thanks guys!

I feel a 12 is perfect for me!! I've gone from a 26/28 on top, 24 bottom to a 20 on top and 18 on the bottom.

I was worried that i would end up being a size 8 and really struggling to maintain it. i am quite big boned, take a size 8/9 in a shoe, so feel that this weight would be ideal (if i get there) phew!

ah....now looking forward to it. :D:D

7. little*red

little*red Don't worry, be happy :)

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(24.1%)
    Diet:
    Clean eating
    I'm 5ft 1" and when i was around about 135lbs i was a size 12 on the verge of size 10, so if your a bit taller that me i would say that you'll definately be a 12 at least maybe even 10/12 depending on how you carry your weight.
    Its definetly achieveable and well done you for getting focussed on a new goal, keep your eyes on it and you'll be there in no time, you've all ready done so well, you should be very proud of yourself. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.